Stationary computer for gaming, 4000-5000 NIS - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Stationary computer for gaming, 4000-5000 NIS

Hello!

I would love your recommendation for specs for a 13.5 year old stationary gaming computer

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

It is better around 4000 NIS, you can exceed 5000 if necessary.

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Games with a resolution of 1080

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

No peripherals needed

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

No, need a complete system

5. How important is silent computer operation? 

Moderately

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

There is a preference for a case with a bit of a show, and components with lighting - It is important that the computer looks good

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

No need for an operating system / additional software - yes interested in assembling in the store.

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

There is no preference for a particular store, the residential area of ​​Ramat Hasharon.

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)?

early

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking?

No special requests - OC not planned

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers Mobile \ One screen or another)

There is currently no peripherals, a full HD screen is planned and not 4K

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

I want a powerful computer that will carry forward without faltering in everyday uses, and will allow you to run new games in good quality.

As I wrote in section 6 - bonus points for a computer that also looks impressive in terms of chassis and lighting.

Thank you!

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Processor: 659 NIS - SIX i5 10400F 2.9Ghz-4.3Ghz S1200 Tray
Air cooling for the processor: 59 NIS - * Sale * - A30 Silent 92mm Blue LED Fan
Motherboard: 384 ₪ - * Operation * - B460M DS3H
Memory: 281 NIS - XPG 16G (2X8G) 3000Mhz CL16 GAMMIX D10 BLACK
Video card: 2499 ₪ - * in computer assembly * - RTX3060Ti TUF 8G GAMING
Hard disk: 479 ₪ - * * - A-Data 1T SWORDFISH PCIE M.2 Read 1800MB / s Write 1200MB / s 5 Years
Power Supply: 419 ₪ - * Operation * - 750W EA750G PRO 80+ GOLD Modular 7 Years Warranty
Case: 394 ₪ - NX800

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 5174 

I'm sorry it did not come out in the budget but it's the best you can buy in the budget area in my opinion.
If you can not stretch the budget you can go down to a less good package or take Smaller and maximum later add.
If even that is not enough it is possible to go down to provide less serious power, but I would not go down in the CPU or video card because a drop in them will result in a very, very significant drop in performance (tens of percent).
In terms of appearance of the case and lights then it is with lights and everything but the cooling of the processor is basic, if you will With more show then you have the coolermaster 212 spectrum for 110 shekels (extra 60 shekels).
http://startpc.co.il/build/media/build/viewBuild.php?uid=6010f7cf2da15

Edited By Moon-Mage
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site