GTX 750 TI 4GB Reviews - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

GTX 750 TI 4GB Reviews

iveco

I am looking for a cheap video card that is also suitable for games I found this card GTX-750-TI 4GB on paper is stronger than 1030GT, worth buying? I currently have Very weak HD5770 / GTS450 Will I feel a difference in performance? My CPU is also weak I3 3220 so even a strong video card will not fit because of the bottleneck 

Link to content

Quote of iveco

And the GTX 750 TI? He is significantly stronger than him

These tickets are not really intended for the gaming of 2020/21, it is better for you to get a 2nd hand card from a more advanced generation.

Or buy a console Used, available today With some games for less than 1000-800 NIS.

Of course it's better to save for a new gaming computer, but ... I think a console is better than a computer with a 750TI card.

Edited By urib
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

I sold mine two weeks ago ~ at 550

The truth is precious. If that's what it's worth then gtx750 is worth 150. 

Tradson has 1060-3GB at 300 if the ad is still relevant 

But from past experience the discussion opener is not interested in deviating from the path of thought in which he is and therefore to the original question - yes gtx750 will give a significant improvement over 5770 / gts450

Link to content

I bought 1070 second hand for NIS 700. So you can find nice things for a few hundred shekels.
But it's all a matter of how much you are willing to invest.
If you are willing to compromise on gaming in low settings like you said, then a card like 1070, which holds 8GB , A few hundred shekels can be enough for you for a few more good years.

Link to content

I see on YouTube full of snippets of And they play with 1030GT and the games work fine without lag, so if for NIS 300 I can buy a GTX 750 TI with an unequal warranty? 

Do not want to invest over NIS 400 !!! I have no problem playing in the LOW MED settings The problem is that with the HD5770 and GTS450 even in the lowest settings the game "MAFIA" new "2020 does not move 

Edited By iveco
Link to content

I do not know what games these YouTubers run, on what settings and on what hardware.
But you can have fun looking for comparisons and charts of Across the internet, you will have to dig a bit because these are not models that a lot of polls because they are not really meant for games.

If I bought a 1070 for NIS 700 (and it's not exactly a price like weed - it's about his second hand price range), I guess a normal ticket like the 1060 will cost you around NIS 500. It's a little more than the 400 you mentioned but will get a much more normal performance and will hold you for a lot longer.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site