Can I connect 2 parallel lines of 1GH to the motherboard and get 2000mbps download and 200mbps upload? Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Can I connect 2 parallel lines of 1GH to the motherboard and get 2000mbps download and 200mbps upload?

Kfir

New motherboards have the option to connect some 

2 lines Fast and not so I understood what to do with it 

the question 

Can I connect 2 parallel lines of 1000mbps to the motherboard and get 2000mbps download and 200mbpS upload?

Can a motherboard make this connection?

Has anyone tried this?

Attaches relevant links that may be relevant 

http://www.ezlan.net/loadbalance.html

https://bit.ly/3pRlCj1

Edited By Kfir
Link to content

• Kfir changed the title to Can I connect 2 parallel lines of 1GH to the motherboard and get 2000mbps download and 200mbps upload?
Quote of Kfir

New motherboards have the option to connect some 

2 lines אינטרנט Fast and not so I understood what to do with it 

the question 

Can I connect 2 parallel lines of 1000mbps to the motherboard and get 2000mbps download and 200mbpS upload?

Can a motherboard make this connection?

Has anyone tried this?

Attaches relevant links that may be relevant 

http://www.ezlan.net/loadbalance.html

https://bit.ly/3pRlCj1

Yes. This can also be done with two different connections (100 megabytes, 1 gigabit, 10 gigabit) using a teaming function that combines several connections into one connection.

Link to content

Quote of ClassMulder

Yes. This can also be done with two different connections (100 megabytes, 1 gigabit, 10 gigabit) using a teaming function that combines several connections into one connection.

Thank you 

Teaming function - what is it?

Do not understand how it is possible?

You need 2 routers for the input cable of each line , How the computer knows how to consolidate the information into one line.

The computer is pretty much a puppet - he does not know that these are two lines that provide information of one line?

How a query you perform on a computer in Windows - is passed to two lines At the same time and the computer knows how to accept the informant, cross between them 

And get the material faster?

Not to mention every line Can get different speed and hit more speed of one line 

Link to content

a quote

On the other hand, I heard about application Named speedify which I think claims she does. I have no experience with her, you can judge for yourself

I can not do alone 

Because I have no idea how to put it together 

Need a card Special with a special protocol that no one has any idea how to do in Israel on communication lines in Israel.

Not to mention that some people claim to need a router with two inputs to the lines of fast 

And that means 2 adapters 

And it all requires lines Supporting a parallel connection of Computer 

And that I'm talking to technical support, do not know how to do it 

Link to content

Quote of eliezer

The bad news: There is no timing support for Windows.

The good news: No need to worry about how to do it Router one.

On the other hand, I heard about application Named speedify which I think claims she does. I have no experience with her, you can judge for yourself

Hmmm .. actually there is. Of course it is built into the server versions of , But it can also be enabled in windows ten:

https://mcsaguru.com/how-to-enable-nic-teaming-in-windows-10/

Link to content

Quote of Kfir

I can not do alone 

Because I have no idea how to put it together 

Need a card Network Special with a special protocol that no one has any idea how to do in Israel on the lines תקשורת In Israel.

Not to mention that some people claim to need a router with two inputs to the lines of אינטרנט fast 

And that means 2 adapters 

And it all requires lines אינטרנט Supporting a parallel connection of אינטרנט Computer 

And that I'm talking to technical support, do not know how to do it 

You do not do the physical installation alone. It is true that you will need two routers, or a special router with two WAN inputs to allow two separate connections to the computer (a separate connection for each Gigabit subscription). But the rest on the computer, you will only need two cards , And the rest in the operating system.

Link to content

Quote of ClassMulder

You do not do the physical installation alone. It is true that you will need two routers, or a special router with two WAN inputs to allow two separate connections to the computer (a separate connection for each Gigabit subscription). But the rest on the computer, you will only need two cards Network, And the rest in the operating system.

I do not seem to understand what you are offering 

There is not yet a protocol that can connect two lines To one line 

There is not yet a protocol that sends a query that I am With mouse and keyboard 

Through two lines External and both are coordinated to bring the informant at that moment to the computer.

There is no protocol at all that can gather and connect information quickly or slowly from two lines to one informant 

from this 

No need for 2 routers - because there is no card Or a computer that will connect this information together 

There is not either Special for this thing.

The Windows operating system does not know how to connect information from two lines to a single query 

For example if I download torrents 

No system Or torrent software option to get it informed from two different lines and take part from any internet line 

Thus increasing the download or upload speed 

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site