Gaming stationary computer up to NIS 9,000 - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Gaming stationary computer up to NIS 9,000

1. What is the maximum budget? Is an exception possible if necessary? 9,000 NIS, maximum 11,000 NIS

2. What computer uses (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content for example), has a specific game or software example? Simulators (MS Flight simulator, Digital Combat simulator), Cyberpunk 2077. In addition Blender.

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)? 2.1

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? I already have a standard hard disk (4TB).

5. How important is quiet computer operation? Super important.

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size of the computer and its weight, lights, etc.? No, there is no obligation to window.

7. Is it necessary to include an operating system / office (if so, it is advisable to specify a preferred version) and / or a computer train in the store? Operating system / office not needed, interested in professional assembly.

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? There is no preference - just a professional, high-quality installation.

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)? Next Week.

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking? Easy overclocking, ability to connect 2-3 .

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers Mobile \ One screen or another) - Joystick, Rudder.

12. Additional notes, extended detail and miscellaneous: Hard disk , Any component that will allow maximum quiet, I have a 1440p 120Hz screen. Plus CPU preference .

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Processor: 2190 NIS - * Irregular supply * - Octa 7 5800X Up To 4.7Ghz BOX
Cooling Water Processor: 358 ₪ - MasterLiquid ML240L V2 ARGB
Motherboard: 716 ₪ - TUF GAMING -PLUS
Memory: 337 NIS - XPG 16G (2X8G) 3200Mhz CL16 GAMMIX D20 BLACK
Video card: 3690 NIS - * when buying a computer sold out * - ZOTAC RTX3080 10GB Up To 1725Mhz TRINITY OC
Hard disk: 509 NIS - WD Blue 1T SN550  R / W Up To 2400 / 1950MB / s 5 Year Warranty
Power supply: 590 NIS - * new * - 850W 80+ GOLD MODULAR - 10 YEAR Warranty 
Case: 394 ₪ - NX800

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 8784 
For credit: up to 12 payments 8959 ₪ or 36 payments 9135 ₪

This is pretty much what I would recommend you go for in your budget, but the chance that you will be able to buy such a computer in the next two months at a price similar to this price is pretty slim (you will probably have to pay around 1500 more) because you can not get 3080 anywhere.

I'm with this case and it's very quiet. Plus I do not see a chance for 3080 at this price. Prices today reach NIS 5, which is even more delicate. I also saw in 6. Lucky I bought at the beginning 3080

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site