NVIDIA RTX 3060 up to $ 853 - Page 2 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

NVIDIA RTX 3060 up to $ 853

Kfir

Quote of AJ

I think we will continue to see the shortcomings in the next generation of video cards as well, the only solution is that a dedicated hardware for mining will come out much more expensive than video cards that the paperwork will move to and then market graphic cards Will stabilize. Otherwise we will have to switch to playing consoles or game streaming services through the browser as they come out now.

It will not help a dedicated mining card 

The same machines instead of production Make mining cards 

What is available will be bought by the miners 

NO They buy computers With video cards 

The solution that countries need to put an end to a currency that only causes economic damage 

People will lose capital on a declining currency 

$ 25,000,000 million costs electricity to generate digital currency in one day.

Link to content

Quote of Kfir

It will not help a dedicated mining card 

The same machines instead of production graphic cards Make mining cards 

What is available will be bought by the miners 

NO graphic cards They buy computers Mobile With video cards 

The solution that countries need to put an end to a currency that only causes economic damage 

People will lose capital on a declining currency 

Agree with you that cryptocurrencies are destroying the world economy but somehow they are not going anywhere. Large companies need to start putting out dedicated hardware for miners that may be based on other chips instead of those on video cards.

How about in a few years we will see most of the players Are you switching to game streaming services or will this bubble of digital currencies explode like in previous years?

Edited By AJ
Link to content

Quote of Kfir

Okay and how much does it cost to make leather armchairs? Or jewelry? Or agree? Or banknotes?
Beyond that I personally instead of running a stove simply runs some miner in the background and covers the cost of heating.

Quote of AJ

How about in a few years we will see most of the players PC Are you switching to game streaming services or will this bubble of digital currencies explode like in previous years?

In role-playing games or games where reaction time is not critical it is possible, but in games where you need quick reactions it is not so feasible at the moment.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Do not know what they did in 3060 and we will be smarter in two or three weeks that it will be in the field a bit and people will mess with it.
At the end of the day Noidia wants to make money, I guess they spin it like they're for And in practice these are cores that probably would not work as game cores, either the tensor cores were knocked out or the core did not meet the frequency needed for a game card.

And as for the cards intended for mining, as far as we can see they are at a super low level compared to current cards (just to explain my ear the 3060 TI holds 60 MH / S in the 120W range).

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Do not know what they did in 3060 and we will be smarter in two or three weeks that it will be in the field a bit and people will mess with it.
At the end of the day Noidia wants to make money, I guess they spin it like they're for Gamers And in practice these are cores that probably would not work as game cores, either the tensor cores were knocked out or the core did not meet the frequency needed for a game card.

And as for the cards intended for mining, as far as we can see they are at a super low level compared to current cards (just to explain my ear the 3060 TI holds 60 MH / S in the 120W range).

So I did not understand what the idea is if these are the numbers ...

Are they building on the fact that the miners are dumb or just want better PR than those who do not understand anything about mining (like me for example)?

Link to content

Quote of amit14

So I did not understand what the idea is if these are the numbers ...

Are they building on the fact that the miners are dumb or just want better PR than those who do not understand anything about mining (like me for example)?

Maybe they will be more available and cheaper, I have no idea.
We'll be smarter in a few weeks.

Link to content

I think it really will not help for several reasons:
1. These cards are neutered in terms of using other things that are not mining. This means that only miners compete for this product and the gamers' product also competes And also miners, who are known to buy anything in stock as long as it is so lucrative to mine coins.
Once it no longer pays to cut (and it will come sometime - either the price goes down or the difficulty increases so much that the output will no longer pay off in terms of electricity and other costs), no one will want to touch these cards because there is nothing to do with them! It turns out that Nvidia from her side kills 2 birds with one stone. That way she also looks like you have become one of the gamers and she is trying to help them get the product they want and she too is killing the 2nd hand market of all those who will want to upgrade to the next generation.

2. A driver limitation is a joke. Even in the past (if I am not mistaken in Generation 10) there was a software limitation and it was easily overtaken by a custom driver.

3. Even if somehow the limitation in the driver really holds and becomes unobtrusive, the facts on the ground indicate that production lines are becoming more efficient as time goes on. Because there is such a high demand for mining, miners buy anything that moves. This means that these cards will probably be hijacked, which means that in order to meet the high demand for mining cards, Nvidia will have to "steal" cores from the production lines of regular gaming cards in order to meet this requirement.
This has happened in the past with video cards that you could release locked cores, and even With off cores you could light through a custom BIOS (pretty simple operation).
I personally remember Amad video cards that you could upgrade with a new BIOS to a card that cost a few hundred dollars more but this is also true for both nomads and both Amad and .

Bottom line, "wait and see" does not cost money, I wish I was wrong but I would not hang hopes during this ....

Edited By jackhammer
Link to content

One thing is for sure in Israel it is not profitable to build server farms 

Without someone to pay for your electricity and hardware.

The virtual currency only causes economic damage 

Hits gamers 

Hitting the entire home and business computer industry because demand raises prices 
Costs $ 25,000,000 million per day 

Interesting computer importers in Israel have a mining farm?

TMS has a bitcoin mining farm 

Link to content

Quote of Kfir

One thing is for sure in Israel it is not profitable to build server farms 

Without someone to pay for your electricity and hardware.

The virtual currency only causes economic damage 

Hits gamers 

Hitting the entire home and business computer industry because demand raises prices 
Costs $ 25,000,000 million per day 

Interesting computer importers in Israel have a mining farm?

TMS has a bitcoin mining farm 

Say, why do you feel the need to talk if you do not understand anything about the topics you are talking about?
Hurting gamers? Right, the only right thing listed in your post in my opinion.
Hurting the computer industry? Where did you get this crap from? Sales of everything related to computers are now at an all time high, the main problem is a global supply problem caused in part due to a virus (which also greatly increased the consumption of computer products).
The number you throw away is completely meaningless, not only because you did not bring any reference to that number at all, but mainly because there is no context and because it is irrelevant to anything because you can not tell people what to do with their resources.

And for that matter no sane person mines With hardware for regular users but only with Bitcoin-specific ASICs;
Want to charge a certain currency for owning your video cards? Blame the Ethereum or Ravencoin that has just jumped.

The problem here is (again) mainly a supply problem, global wafer production simply does not meet the need and takes years to increase it rather and more during a global pandemic.

Edit: just add something about 3060 already tested it with ravencoin and it is not limited there, only the eth is limited so from there salvation will not come (beyond that as I have already written the tickets for the miners are shocking for mining).

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Edit: just add something about 3060 already tested it with ravencoin and it is not limited there, only the eth is limited so from there salvation will not come (beyond that as I have already written the tickets for the miners are shocking for mining).

really?? Lol what a joke this move is .... 

Is there a link to this article?

Link to content

Quote of jackhammer

really?? Lol what a joke this move is .... 

Is there a link to this article?

Know about ravencoin or that these cards are shocking to mining?
Regarding the performance of the 3060 with coins look Here.
As for the new cards shocking for mining then my 3060 TI with 60% power (120W area) does about 55-60MH / s.

Link to content

$ 500 for a disabled card. I remember when I bought the computer everyone said it was better to wait because the next generation is around the corner. I feel lucky I'm holding a 2070 super right now. Have something to play for until 3080 arrives, maybe in June?

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site