NVIDIA RTX 3060 up to $ 853 - Page 3 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

NVIDIA RTX 3060 up to $ 853

Kfir

Quote of DrShawarma

$ 500 for a disabled card. I remember when I bought the computer everyone said it was better to wait because the next generation is around the corner. I feel lucky I'm holding a 2070 super right now. Have something to play for until 3080 arrives, maybe in June?

This is exactly the same problem as my 2070 I have 

I waited for 3080 not to arrive 

I will not wait for June to buy at an exorbitant price.

For the next generation 

NVIDIA has ruined its line in favor of gamblers 

Link to content

I invited him on his British MSRP if you can call it that. No regrets, I do not think there will be an improvement in the next generation in terms of availability or prices. Not to mention that they now know that people are willing to pay double the price for playing among us on 3060 ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯.

Link to content

People waited because they thought the price would go down

Quote of Kfir

This is exactly the same problem as my 2070 I have 

I waited for 3080 not to arrive 

I will not wait for June to buy at an exorbitant price.

For the next generation 

NVIDIA has ruined its line in favor of gamblers 

Yes huh? Completely ruined, it's not that their profits will be the highest ever and that they sell everything they produce within a millisecond.
People here fail to separate their wishes for the purpose of business.
In a different tone, the first person, the future, begins in A.

Anyone who has been waiting for a price drop since mid-December simply does not know the market, the taxes imposed by Trump came into effect in early January and the Chinese new year, which completely stops production for several weeks, means prices will only go up at least until March. It does not make sense to over 400% a year so miners will buy everything they can only find until there is a collapse of the crypto that since the launch of the tickets only goes up.

Link to content

Quote of the captaincaveman

I'm still waiting for this zero moore's law is dead to admit he's a scumbag and there was no "secret plan" NVIDIA Cause shortages to raise prices and the Otto market will be flooded with tickets.

And where are all the great sages who believed in it and pushed it in every possible threading?

He is a tireless chatterbox who chatters confidently and never comes back.
Similar to his followers.

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

People waited because they thought the price would go down

Yes huh? Completely ruined, it's not that their profits will be the highest ever and that they sell everything they produce within a millisecond.
People here fail to separate their wishes for the purpose of business.
In a different tone, the first person, the future, begins in A.

Anyone who has been waiting for a price drop since mid-December simply does not know the market, the taxes imposed by Trump came into effect in early January and the Chinese new year, which completely stops production for several weeks, means prices will only go up at least until March. It does not make sense to over 400% a year so miners will buy everything they can only find until there is a collapse of the crypto that since the launch of the tickets only goes up.

Maybe enough ... okay we understood you were mining with your card to supplement income. May you have health.

This is not to say that these cards are made for this purpose!

No one is saying that Nvidia is not making insane profits. This is clear to everyone. But it still doesn 't do it right.

The fact that everyone is talking about it and even Nvidia is "trying" to take steps to make it harder for miners (a joke move but Watt Aber ...).

No one waited because he thought prices were going down.

People waited for it to be available because every ticket everywhere was hijacked the second it became available ...

Link to content

If you think Nudia is taking some step to help "gamers" you live in a movie and if you really thought what you wrote in a post on the previous page (which I bet is just a translation of Linus' video) you would not repeat it.
Noydia does not care what you do with their card as long as you can not use a $ 400 card to do a $ 1500 + card job, they do not care about anything but the profit line, they are not your friends and they do not owe "gamers" anything.

People waited and people asked me if it was worth the wait and other people also told them to wait.
Was available in the country if you were willing to pay, you could buy a TI3060 at startpc 2300 shekels for quite a long time, until two weeks ago there was a 3070 of Zotek at 3200 in a tangle and second hand you could buy even less (I personally sold 3070 at 3100).
People expected it to be in MSRP, I also hoped that prices would go down and that $ 400 MSRP tickets would sell for NIS 1800, but that you see that there is no availability worldwide and that there is no reason for availability to increase (and there are many reasons demand will increase) you stop wishing Yourself and your expectations and that's something a lot of people just did not do.

And I got into the business of mining not to make a profit, but to try to understand the market and it is very clear that at the moment people who hire miners have a lot of reasons to buy And pay much more for them than MSRP because the profitability of mining is insane right now.

Let’s take a look at a November discussion that Start sold 3080 for 3700 (!) Shekels and it doesn’t seem like people were too happy.
There was also someone there who said let’s wait a quarter to January for prices to stabilize and sort out all the non-existent bugs.

Edit: And another interesting point is that even the board partners have already realized that it is better for them to cut than to sell like thatZutak's tweet Not long ago showed.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

If you think Nudia is taking some step to help "gamers" you live in a movie and if you really thought what you wrote in a post on the previous page (which I bet is just a translation of Linus' video) you would not repeat it.
Noydia does not care what you do with their card as long as you can not use a $ 400 card to do a $ 1500 + card job, they do not care about anything but the profit line, they are not your friends and they do not owe "gamers" anything.

People waited and people asked me if it was worth the wait and other people also told them to wait.
Was available in the country if you were willing to pay, you could buy a TI3060 at startpc 2300 shekels for quite a long time, until two weeks ago there was a 3070 of Zotek at 3200 in a tangle and second hand you could buy even less (I personally sold 3070 at 3100).
People expected it to be in MSRP, I also hoped that prices would go down and that $ 400 MSRP tickets would sell for NIS 1800, but that you see that there is no availability worldwide and that there is no reason for availability to increase (and there are many reasons demand will increase) you stop wishing Yourself and your expectations and that's something a lot of people just did not do.

And I got into the business of mining not to make a profit, but to try to understand the market and it is very clear that at the moment people who hire miners have a lot of reasons to buy graphic cards And pay much more for them than MSRP because the profitability of mining is insane right now.

Let’s take a look at a November discussion that Start sold 3080 for 3700 (!) Shekels and it doesn’t seem like people were too happy.
There was also someone there who said let’s wait a quarter to January for prices to stabilize and sort out all the non-existent bugs.

Edit: And another interesting point is that even the board partners have already realized that it is better for them to cut than to sell like thatZutak's tweet Not long ago showed.

What I said about NVIDIA was in cynicism, probably it was not clear ... next time I will add cynicism HTML tags to make it clearer.

It's clear to me that they are not my friends and this move is meant to help them more than gamers (which is also what I said ...) and apparently the investors there are celebrating. I'm not following the stock market at all but I bet their stock exploded at the top.

Anyway what I said is that this situation can not continue for a long time. Sometime Will have to get "attention". We'll see.

As for waiting ... I've been trying to get 3080 since September. I "bought" the TUF on the Start website for the price you say (NIS 3700 - something like that) but never got back to me. Since then, I have seen countless That they posted on their Facebook about "happy buyers" who came to collect their TUFs ... so apparently they too are counting on us the mornings even that high.

(Their site is so outdated that I did not even receive an order number. Just some email "Thanks for buying. We will get back to you soon)

Since then, I have stopped trying to get in the country because it has already lost proportions. Selling 3080 at a price of 3090 in the sand. 

And if you want proof, I can send you a picture of the new computer I built in October for NIS 15, which I waited for months for a video card until I plugged in some 1070 that I found second hand for NIS 2. Right now that's what's there unfortunately.

Bassa that even in the sand shops began to exaggerate. The tickets are sold at really high prices or only in a bundle with an entire computer.

Link to content

Unbelievable that I felt a little bad with myself 3 months ago when I bought a 3060 TI for ~ 2400 NIS. Today it looks like a deal of a lifetime.

Ashkara sees TMS boasting on Facebook about the launch of this card with them at an equal price per pocket of almost 4000 NIS and I do not understand what I am looking at. An unprecedented situation that I do not remember in my life, there is no feasibility or justification for purchasing almost any video card at the moment. At least I see that in some places there are still 1660 and such at their standard prices for those who want to build a modest gaming computer.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site