NVIDIA RTX 3060 up to $ 853 - Page 4 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

NVIDIA RTX 3060 up to $ 853

Kfir

Quote by Aviram Ohana

Shit Bitcoin, because of all these miners, I bought an RTX3060 STRIX 12GB for 3500 NIS

Reward theft 2 and a half times the recommended prices of Nvidia ..

But apparently, I'll do mining with it :D Because I'm not playing 

You put NIS 3500 and you don't play at all?

🤦️️

Link to content

Mining cards will not help either. It's like sugar fields. The sugar was profitable so they planted more, brought more slaves to work in the fields until supply-demand stabilized.
Here, the demand is completely virtual. It's not a pound of sugar per capita, it's something completely virtual, the demand for which is almost endless and unfortunately its production involves completely physical resources, electricity and production of production materials (video cards for example) that pollute the earth. 

Two possible brakes are government intervention (which is certainly not interested in an external currency that will erode the local one) or the card companies that will simply produce exclusively for consoles (assuming that mining can be avoided there) out of a desire that the gaming market not die out. (Titles are nice as long as there is hardware available that customers can run with). The gaming market is a market that is a significant source of employment and its extinction is very problematic.

The only real hope I see is an external technological development that will override the HASHING by another authentication mechanism that does not require computing power for production but yes for hacking (to a level that is not at all feasible). To date.

Link to content

The purpose of mining cards is not to help miners or gamers, the purpose eunit Is to help her noids.
If now full buy 3060TI because it is excellent for mining and another year it will no longer be lucrative then the market will be flooded with 3060TI at floor prices and gamers will be able to enjoy them but if it will be a mining card then it goes directly to the bin and gamers will have to buy new from mobile.
People here need to separate what is said from what makes sense and there is no sense in really bad mining cards (significantly worse than regular mining cards) if the goal is to help gamers / miners.

Link to content

Quote of Kfir

Just do not believe the price 3090 in Israel reached₪ 13,639

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=105189&search=3090

Vomiting from stores in the country ....

They do not understand that they are doing themselves harm.

So it's true that world prices are world wide for all video cards. But in the country they exaggerate with the pigs.

People are not retarded. Everyone sees how much it should cost compared to how much they are asking for ....

Do not worry expensive stores, when the rush is over (and it will end sometime), people will do their best not to buy from you but only to buy in the sand.

Why? Because in the country stores do not care about the customer. They will do anything to extort a few more shekels. 

I at least only buy from New Agag. Even if it costs me more.

(And I already managed to buy a case from New Agag and it still turned out to be profitable even though it is both large and heavy, so the shipping almost doubled the price)

Link to content

Quote of jackhammer

So it's true that world prices are world wide for all video cards. But in the country they exaggerate with the pigs.

People are not retarded. Everyone sees how much it should cost compared to how much they are asking for ....

Do not worry expensive stores, when the rush is over (and it will end sometime), people will do their best not to buy from you but only to buy in the sand.

Why? Because in the country stores do not care about the customer. They will do anything to extort a few more shekels. 

(And I already managed to buy a case from New Agag and it still turned out to be profitable even though it is both large and heavy, so the shipping almost doubled the price)

understand you 

I realized this generation was lost for me 

The shortage will be 9 months, ie not before 2022  

My lucky I have 2070 

The worst thing is that there is no responsibility in Israel 

They dodge and explode with laughter in your face 

Another 9 months will sell you 3090 at a price of 1000 NIS used 

Because Bitcoin has gone down and will not be profitable

This is happening in every generation of rise in Bitcoin

Those injured are gaming companies, players, 

Link to content

Quote of jackhammer

There are stores that I tend to avoid buying from even if it means paying a little more.

And it must be said that what is happening right now with the prices In Israel, it simply takes away the desire to buy from them in the future.

Prices are currently double or higher, and Israelis still buy all the stocks.

Link to content

Twice what exactly? From a price that does not exist anywhere in the world? Look at the prices in Europe and Australia The only store in the country (one of the better known stores) that behaves like a borderless pig is TMS \ wellcom in startpc was 2 in 3070 and 2600 TI in 3060 for a long time, in the price of buying a video card when buying a new computer Very) prices were cheaper than many stores in Europe; Now that there is no stock for anything of course prices will go up, but most stores do not rob anyone in relation to stores anywhere else in the world except the US.
The problem here is a basic problem of supply and demand and from what I see the stores mostly do not behave differently from stores in the rest of the world (again except for TMS which robs its customers).

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Twice what exactly? From a price that does not exist anywhere in the world? Look at the prices in Europe and Australia The only store in the country (one of the better known stores) that behaves like a borderless pig is TMS \ wellcom in startpc was 2 in 3070 and 2600 TI in 3060 for a long time, in the price of buying a video card when buying a new computer Very) prices were cheaper than many stores in Europe; Now that there is no stock for anything of course prices will go up, but most stores do not rob anyone in relation to stores anywhere else in the world except the US.
The problem here is a basic problem of supply and demand and from what I see the stores mostly do not behave differently from stores in the rest of the world (again except for TMS which robs its customers).

You're a little confused.

It is true that there is a supply problem all over the world. And it's true that a store can price a product the way it wants. 

But factually, if you compare prices today compared to the beginning of the crisis (in the country versus sand) you will find that the jump in price (in other words: the return index) is much larger in the country than in the sand.

But okay, their right to sell at any price you want, what I call pigs is not only the price but the fact that you make an advance order for the card, the store goes to buy stock, and until the card arrives in the country it takes a few weeks, and of course during that time the market price of the ticket went up. So what does the nice store do? Cancels your order and sells the ticket to someone else who pays the new and more expensive price.

This is pigs for her name !! And I call this "an attempt to extort every shekel from the customer"

I want to see that Newagg or Amazon will do such a thing to you.

you know why? Because they care about the customers. It's not worth them to shit on people for a few more shekels.

But stores in the country do not see it. First of all it is to extort a few more shekels from the customer. Then everything else.

Disgusting, pathetic, embarrassing and shameful.

Like I said, do not worry expensive stores, the round is approaching and the corona is about to end. Shekel you will not see from me even if it means I will have to pay more for the same product from Niagag.

Link to content

Well, I paid MSRP for 3080 in November but have not received it yet. The market is screwed and these are our lives. I have already considered selling my computer just because it is worth twice as much now as it cost me when I bought it in August. At one point I considered buying from eBay when they cost 2 pounds but now they cost 1200. I understand them all, but it still annoys me and I have already considered canceling the order just because I have more things to do with 1800 pounds besides clicking refresh on the inventory list and see no Nothing has changed in two months. ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

Link to content

Quote of DrShawarma

Well, I paid MSRP for 3080 in November but have not received it yet. The market is screwed and these are our lives. I have already considered selling my computer just because it is worth twice as much now as it cost me when I bought it in August. At one point I considered buying from eBay when they cost 2 pounds but now they cost 1200. I understand them all, but it still annoys me and I have already considered canceling the order just because I have more things to do with 1800 pounds besides clicking refresh on the inventory list and see no Nothing has changed in two months. ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

Have you paid yet? I bet I know which store it is. This is exactly what I meant. They probably took your ticket and sold it to someone else who was willing to pay 30-40 percent more and then you say "not yet arrived" or something along the lines of "Corona dude, no inventory anywhere".

Quote of the captaincaveman

And in the meantime I've been enjoying the 3090 (bought on MSRP) for a few months now. Today at this price hardly buy 3080 :)

A move that turned out to be a smart move. 

Today it is worth 2-2.5 times lighter. Even though he's hand 2.

tempting... 😆

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site