Why I will not return to buy at TMS Eilat .. - Consumerism - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Why I will not return to buy at TMS Eilat ..

I am from Ashkelon, and my father lives in Eilat.

In his kindness he suggested, let's buy you a computer, from Eilat, that way it will be 17 percent less I am a word resident there ..

The offer was accepted by a majority of votes and we bought an I9 10850K processor Z490 GAMING E Dominitor 8X4, and cooling for D15 processor 

So far so good, and this is where the problem begins ...

I also bought three ARGB Coolmaster fans ..

After the Colmaster's website listed that they work with AURA's ..

I connected them and they do not work - I connected others, and they work .. Probably faulty fans ..

In conversation with the store, applied guesses like 

"Need a BIOS setting" 

"Need a controller" and all sorts of offers like "Sell them with two hands" and such .. 

Completely strange answers ..

I returned them to Eilat by no means, and they arrived at the store. 

The store said "they are OK" 

What they did in the store, connected one fan to the controller (and it worked ..) and the other two years, do not work ...

What did they do? Call my dad, let's take it, here it works ... show him a video, with one fan ..

My father, what do you understand about these things?!?! He is a driving instructor at all (not a stupid person, but does not understand it) and relied on what the store told him ..

For what Shiran "manager" of the store told him is more correct .. 

Well, he came to me on Saturday, I connected the fans, and wonder of wonders, again - not working .. 

Or part-time .. 

I do not know the effect of LEDs, in which only one LED lights up out of the 9, and no matter which button I press, nothing helps, and they do not work ..

Now again, wait for Sunday, send the fans to Eilat .. to come .. and then again ... we'll see what excuse they have this time why they do not work ...

I will update on developments .. as they are ..

Health for everyone - Aviram 

(My opinion is to always buy at Ivory or KSP, because its name is always returned in place in case you do not want the product, easy and material if it is not working within 14 days ..)

And it's a shame that this is how a store treats customers, and loses them. 

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

TMS is known as a store that is seduced by low prices at the expense of shocking service.
Do not buy from them anymore in life.
I preferred to pay 300 shekels more and not buy from them.

Good luck.
By the way, a little tip ...
Lee did not want to return the money (which I was legally entitled to) and only after threats of a lawsuit did they agree to make a refund to the credit.
So if you are sure the product will malfunction and they evade you, stand up for yours and demand.

Hello

You chose to register here + in Zap - instead of calling the mausoleum, select "Lab" or send an email to support@tms.co.il

And understand what you are missing

This is the next product

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=103495&search=coolerm

Thanks I was happy to help. 

Quote of Kirill-TMS

Hello

You chose to register here + in Zap - instead of calling the hub, select "Lab" or send an email to support @tms.co.il

And understand what you are missing

This is the next product

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=103495&search=coolerm

Thanks I was happy to help. 

I think you look at it from a completely opposite point of view ...

You have chosen to let this situation unfold in this way to get the customer to turn to other places (forums, groups , Zap ... it really does not matter). 

If you care about the service your customers receive, you need to be professional and identify these cases. 

You are the professionals. You should know if a part is missing or a part does not match the specification.

If the customer was buying a board of And processor of Were you familiar with him? Probably not, right? Because it's too much incompatibility.

So what's the difference here? 

The customer chose to turn to other places because he probably did not receive an answer from you or even a disparaging answer. 

Take this to your attention to improve your shocking service instead of uploading a few more to Facebook Of YouTubers who get their kids at the expense of others who are waiting ....

a quote

(My opinion is to always buy at Ivory or KSP, because its name is always returned in place in case you do not want the product, easy and material if it is not working within 14 days ..)

I got to buy all three computers and from Ivory and KSP also parts.

Ivory - For me they get a very good score for the service.

KSP - get a bad score. There are problems with everything and the service is unprofessional.

TMS - I had a story with them that was not their fault (a computer that fell in a shipment that was sent to them within 14 days). Closed with me on a replacement for a new computer and did not do so but replaced only certain parts and here it is their fault. If something closes in front of me, I expect them to stick to it and if not for the forum members who told me to keep serials I would not even know. I asked to replace the other parts with new ones and they said either I will stay with the computer and if there is a problem they will replace in the future or I will get a refund. I went for the refund and purchased from KSP (I decided I would rather buy from a store close to home and not take a risk of another future computer crash in shipping).

On the plus side - they were very nice and in the end gave a refund (how soon should I receive it?)

On the negative side - their credibility was damaged for me and this story took far too long.

Bottom line I would not rule them out for a future purchase.

Quote of jackhammer

I think you look at it from a completely opposite point of view ...

You have chosen to let this situation unfold in this way to get the customer to turn to other places (forums, groups פייסבוק, Zap ... it really does not matter). 

If you care about the service your customers receive, you need to be professional and identify these cases. 

You are the professionals. You should know if a part is missing or a part does not match the specification.

If the customer was buying a board of AMD And processor of Intel Were you familiar with him? Probably not, right? Because it's too much incompatibility.

So what's the difference here? 

The customer chose to turn to other places because he probably did not receive an answer from you or even a disparaging answer. 

Take this to your attention to improve your shocking service instead of uploading a few more to Facebook תמונות Of YouTubers who get their kids at the expense of others who are waiting ....

I think not and I will explain to you why

XXX orders enter the site during the day

Customers fall into 2 groups 

One - comes asking things and wants to advise. 

Second - Make an order Check as you do on the sand site.  

If there is a problem with the product you received, contact? Customer service or lab - from what I know I never went there. 

Quote by law89

Kirill, he recorded that the computer came to your store. If it did come to the store then they should have noticed it there.

A. Eilat assembly for Eilat residents only so we did not assemble the car - if our assembly and something does not work then of course our responsibility

There is no processor in Eilat - anyone who arrives in Eilat will be sent for inspection to Netanya / Holon.

Quote of Kirill-TMS

I think not and I will explain to you why

XXX orders enter the site during the day

Customers fall into 2 groups 

One - comes asking things and wants to advise. 

Second - Make an order Check as you do on the sand site.  

If there is a problem with the product you received, contact? Customer service or lab - from what I know I never went there. 

Quote of Kirill-TMS

A. Eilat assembly for Eilat residents only so we did not assemble the car - if our assembly and something does not work then of course our responsibility

There is no processor in Eilat - anyone who arrives in Eilat will be sent for inspection to Netanya / Holon.

You can tell stories. They may or may not be true.

Bottom line, you can not in the same breath tell stories and also expect the customer not to try to turn to other places.

The guy contacted the forum because (bottom line) the product he bought did not work.

Obviously there are glitches and things sometimes do not work. But service is measured at the time of malfunctions and not at times when everything is ticking and going smoothly.

So like I said, and others have said throughout this forum, your prices are lower and that's a point to your credit. But your service when needed, is shocking.

You can of course argue with me and point out other facts and reasons why what I am saying is not true (like the excuses you put up on Facebook that you have a crazy load because of Black Friday). But the facts on the ground say otherwise.

This is neither one customer nor 2 ...

Cyril, you're making a bitter mistake, when they sent me the Colmarmaster's cattle with the Maori

Came with him

Such an adapter - just like you mentioned, which is a splitter of 1 to 3 instead of 1 to 5 to XNUMX as in your picture 

Micro has already arrived For connecting the controller to the computer and control by software 

The cattle itself arrived

And came a set of small teeth (male and female adapters of the cattle)

So how do you offer me such a splitter, which is really really not the problem.

See my friend, I came out of a simple assumption, and she :

If I connected the three fans to the controller, to connect the fans number 1-2-3- one is a colored worker - two others are not working, or one LED is lit ..

So let's check if their port is not good, port 1 sure works because here it is lit in ARGB color changer ..

Okay let's move the fan I know is working to port 2 - and it worked too

Ok let's move the fans from connections 2 and also 3 to connection 1 See if we turn on? No, they did not light.

Ok, connect everything as it was again, 1-2-3, and once again, one works, the other two do not ... 

In a Kollmaster master controller - there is no chance that one of them or years of them will not work the same, all the fans should work the same way, everyone must have the exact lighting effect. And it's not a matter of software, it's not a matter of anything. It's just not right. 

Then, I connected the fans I have at home to visit, work great .. 

I connected an ARGB strip to each of the controller ports, works great 

I have 4 ARGB fans and a LED strip, On my computer at the moment, which works great ..

I have such a set on the computer in the living room of three 120 fans , Excellent workers (their effect is always the same)

If I turn one off, everyone will turn it off, if one is half green, the two are also half green.

Important to note - the fans are rotating, only the RGB lights are not working .. 

(I suspect - or someone has ever opened them, and they are connected to 12V instead of 5V because the converter is very similar .. or do not know what else)

And also, it's a cable in general, that if you do not have enough ARGB ports on the controller, you connect it.

Although it is possible to thread from any fan, because each fan has a male to visit and a female is available and then to her you push the male of the next fan and so on,

So why such a cable at all ?!

My friends are right, the service is poor, and even at not so good prices.

I do not know what I went to buy her name is stupid like me ..

The RTX3090 STRIX, I have already ordered at KSP, that's for sure.

What is most delusional, is that Moran is calling me now from the Eilat branch, at first I do not identify, and he said to me: Aviram the fans are OK

I connected them and they work ..

I told him they're working? Ok send me a video that I will show what you did ..

So he says, no I do not have a lab here, and a computer with Windows, but they rotate I connected them and saw (when he knows the problem is in the lighting and not really in the fan that does not rotate)

So what exactly did you check? I did not understand 

Then he says :

Oh and also delete your comment on WARZONE, not HWZONE .. because it's really wrong you got great service ..

You will argue with a customer who feels that the service is not good.

So why did you call Malchila? 

And that it's within 14 days I'm already said? It has not even been a day since I discovered it .. and only on the 13th day did it reach Eilat again 

Then sent to me again, and so on ...

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site