Controlling DRGB on an Asus board - Processors, motherboards and memories - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Hey friends.
I have a tablet of crosshair VII HERO wifi.
This board has 2 heads of ARGB
For one head I attached a block EK VELOCITY water.
To the other top I connected an ARGB splitter cable from 1 to 6 (also purchased from EK - but it doesn't matter)
To this splitter I connected the ARGB of:
distro plate from EK
The light panel of the case itself (lian li o11 XL)
Vendor ARGB Thor 1200

In addition, I have lian li fans that are connected to their own control and connected to the board by a head .
The fans are correctly detected by the lian li software and it controls their settings (speed, colors, etc ...)

My problem is the software of (Aura creator) does not recognize the components as standalone components (and as a result does not allow me to control the RGB of each component individually), but only identifies 2 components. One is the board itself (it has a logo illuminated in RGB) and the other is identified as such a generic LED STRIP that while it allows me to set colors and effects but it controls them all together.
That is, when I change the color in LED STRIP, in practice both the distro plate and the power supply (which are on the splitter connected to one ARGB head on the board) and the block CPU water (connected alone to the second ARGB top of the board) changes to the same color.

I'm uploading a picture of how Identifies the components.
Is there any possibility at all that each component will have its own definition and effect?

By and large I will have to buy another LED strip later (to light up another area in the case) but it will have to have different lighting from all the other components, so if there is no such option at all (which is weird ...) I will not buy.

Thank you in advance for helpers.

Capture.PNG

Edited By jackhammer
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Medicine and technology - that's how they go together

Medicine and technology - that's how they go together

In recent years, the fields of orthopedic medicine have undergone a real revolution. Many years of research in both the fields of technology and the fields of orthopedics have changed our entire method of looking at medicine, including the field of orthopedics. Want to know what has changed? Keep reading