Case Door Closure - Page 2 - Computer Technical Support - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

So from the image you attached, only the CPU cooling is connected to the motherboard (as it should be).

All chassis fans are probably connected directly to power supply,

That is, there is nothing to criticize their speed, so they turn around as fast as they can.

image.png.8b80f1c3fc233dbe0e0f12db608f9295.png

N / A from offline language, in this case (not available, in general).

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
Quote of A-10

So from the image you attached, only the CPU cooling is connected to the motherboard (as it should be).

All chassis fans are probably connected directly to power supply,

That is, there is nothing to criticize their speed, so they turn around as fast as they can.

image.png.8b80f1c3fc233dbe0e0f12db608f9295.png

N / A from offline language, in this case (not available, in general).

Do I have a way to slow down?

I do not remember that in the first few minutes that the computer was running it was teased like that. Could it be that something in the updates caused him to change speeds?

I have something to do with the CPU fan which is also on maximum speed according to the graph shown there?

It seems best to me to go to the KSP branch and ask them / tell them what is wrong with you.

After all, less than a year has passed and you have not received a gift from them.

You bought a product and it is not as it should be.

Make a list and we will fix everything that needs fixing!

Quote of A-10

It seems best to me to go to the KSP branch and ask them / tell them what is wrong with you.

After all, less than a year has passed and you have not received a gift from them.

You bought a product and it is not as it should be.

Make a list and we will fix everything that needs fixing!

Surely they will stick it with them now for a week.

In the meantime, in the BIOS, you can increase the speed of the data yourself (if you want) -

Substitute where marked with a red arrow from DISABLED to ENABLED,

Save the BIOS settings and restart!

image.png.d8977fb6bf653598875cd1c29ac50898.png

Quote of A-10

In the meantime, in the BIOS, you can increase the speed of the data yourself (if you want) -

Substitute where marked with a red arrow from DISABLED to ENABLED,

Save the BIOS settings and restart!

image.png.d8977fb6bf653598875cd1c29ac50898.png

They talked to me today. So:

1. Handcuffs - They do not put. He said I should not open the case, so I asked him how I should put the drive if I do not open the case? He replied that I would ask and they would heaven. He said I would bring the computer first and put handcuffs on.

2. Boxes - if not requested they do not leave. I really did not like that he tried to bring down that we forgot them at the branch. I told him that the second time I talked to their representative and he said there was no need for boxes and only after my insistence did he agree to give. He went on his own, so I told him that probably both I and the person I asked you to come to the branch were lying.

Bottom line - they threw away the rest of the stuff except the motherboard box. He said that if I needed parts I would get to the branch.

This matter is very strange to me.

3. - He said it's the speed and if I go up to 2666 it's And that eliminates the responsibility. He's willing to do it but only if he records me in the store I told him to do it. What do you think about it? Is it really overclocking?

One can be with the head in the wall and argue with the representative and waste time and follow the following principles :

XMP is not enabled , Is an existing profile within the SPD of memory.

Your CPU officially supports and should work with 2666 memory so 2666 is not OC on the contrary, putting your CPU with memory at a lower speed is to give you a computer that is not working as guaranteed. You could even say that Intel says that this processor does not support memory 2133 but only 2666 and in fact the computer is currently working contrary to the specifications of .

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/199271/intel-core-i5-10400-processor-12m-cache-up-to-4-30-ghz.html

Feel free to search a lot Others, in many listed several types for example :

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/97128/intel-core-i7-7700-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-20-ghz.html

In any case, even if you try to run it on 5000, this processor does not allow working on more than 2666. 

The memory is Of 3000 so it's not OC.

One can be a little more efficient and do what Kakado said. Press the button in the BIOS. 

By and large you seem to have an unsuccessful year with hardware ...

Edited By yoavke
Released (Edited)
a quote

One can be a little more efficient and do what Kakado said. Press the button in the BIOS. 

I have no problem pressing and doing it independently, the question is if they can know and void the warranty (I heard they have a tendency on all pips to void warranty.

a quote

By and large you seem to have an unsuccessful year with hardware ...

Indeed, a terrible year. I finished installing the new computer. He occasionally suffers from malignancies, very strange. The more difficult problem is that it loses its internet connection every few minutes. And as I upload the picture it happens again.

EDIT: The noise of the fans is unbearable (makes me a headache after 10 minutes). If there is silence in the house you hear them on the next room. What are my options regarding them? Buy a new fan?

124139094_.thumb.png.7ac89b55f9c08083c99895b3cc1ebb7d.png

Edited By law89

You did not write down the full specifications of the computer.

A fan can be connected directly to the power supply with a MOLEX connection like old IDE drives or maybe today there are other connections that go directly to the supply (like a floppy disk drive, maybe like a SATA drive) in such a situation there is no speed control and it works on 100% all the time.

There are actually 2 wires, voltage and ground. (Plus and minus) 

Even in this situation, the fan - which is not completely dirty - should have a cable with one or two wires that goes to the motherboard and allows reporting or reporting and control.

On the other hand, it can be connected to the motherboard or a secondary controller with a connection that includes control and reporting of speed with a small connection that has 4 pins / wires. 

Like the CPU fan. 

This connection also has one wire for reporting RPM and one wire for regulating voltage by PWM 

Any fan that is not the highlight and flag bearer of an electronic trash category should have such a connection. 

I do not know what the computer specifications, maybe they connected you to some secondary controller that is not working or a splitter that is not connected to the board.

In principle I would tell you to just find this connection coming out of the fan and connect to the right place, practically if you are afraid of KSP policies, you will have to go back to them and let them do it.

Edited By yoavke

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site