Specification | For gaming up to 5500 Maximum performance possible for feces at this price - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Specification | For gaming up to 5500 maximum performance that is possible for feces at this price

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

5500-6000 

2. What is useful computer (games only),

No but that will run the heaviest games a few years ahead 

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

Screen / cassette 

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

5. How important is silent computer operation? 

Not important

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

NO 

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

Assemble the computer in the store if it is free

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

Where the cheapest and give a guarantee 

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)?

I heard that there is an increase in prices, so be careful when you recommend

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking?

No

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers Mobile \ One screen or another)

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

Because maximum is possible !!! 1

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

What's new?

First of all suggests you consider building your own computer. If you have a basic knowledge of computers you can build your own with the help of some tutorials on youtube. If you do not have the patience of course you do not have to and most stores put up for free.

In terms of peripherals I would fit you a 1080P 144HZ \ 1440P 75HZ screen, less so will not take advantage of your computer's capabilities to octane.

Keyboard I would suggest bringing something quality since you plan to use it all day, it is best to take something comfortable near yours. Mechanical keyboards with blue / red / brown switches are often very popular with gamers. I put you a reasonable keyboard with the switches, I would suggest doing more in-depth research on the subject and taking something more relevant for you.

I went here for a specification as you requested: maximum performance minimum unnecessary expenses. Which is because I did not give up on the quality of the parts. You may pay 50 shekels more for the power supply, but this significantly lowers the chances that you will burn the power supply and as a result also some of the extra hardware in the computer.

I would suggest performing a speed (overclock, OC) to the processor if necessary. In a few years the CPU will be less relevant (of course I'm talking about 5 or higher), and in order to get the maximum performance out of it in the long run, overclocking is something that will greatly help. It is not difficult or confusing today, there is one button that needs to be run in the BIOS and the CPU will already do its thing, it is called PBO or Precision Boost .

Believes you will need to replace a video card in a few years. I would suggest you From the newer series, but due to lack of stock they are expensive and can not be found. By the way, I suggest you order the computer quickly, even the RTX2060 that I put here for you is definitely a rare case that will not necessarily repeat itself.

Specification from STARTPC

Processor: 842 ₪ - * Operation * - Six 5 3600X 4.4Ghz TRAY
Cooling Air Processor: 162 ₪ - * * - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 LED TURBO DUAL (2x120mm) - Black-Red
Motherboard: 349 ₪ - * Operation * - B450M DS3H
Memory: 350 NIS - * Sale * - 16G (2x8G) Ballistix-ELITE 3200Mhz CL16
Video card: 1982 ₪ - * in computer assembly * - RTX2060 6G D6 Up to 1755Mhz OC DualFan
Hard Disk: 505 ₪ - * Operation * - P2 1T CT1000P2SSD8 Read Up To 2400MB / s 5 Years Warranty
Power Supply: 327 ₪ - 650W 80 + Bronze NE650M Modular
Package: 199 NIS - * New * - COUGAR MX330-G Tempered-Glass
Computer screen: 779 ₪ - * * - VIEWSONIC 24 '' VX2458-P-MHD Gaming Monitor 1ms 144Hz Speakers
Gaming keyboards and sets: 299 NIS - Gamdias Hermes E2 Mechanical Brown Switch

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 5794 
For credit: up to 12 payments 5909 ₪ or 36 payments 6025 ₪

Quote of dsfasdfa dsafsadf

Thanks ...
You say it's not worth the wait a few months? 

There is such a thing happening all over the world, that people always want to wait with buying a computer because things are always renewed and changing.

Most of these people will end up not buying a computer or taking it very long.

By the way the prices of video cards are expected to go up, but it is impossible to know anything in this area.

Quote of dsfasdfa dsafsadf

Ok and if I am willing to invest in a new generation video card which one do you recommend?

You can also RTX2070 \ RTX2080 if you find less than 3000 NIS, they are great, even second hand.

As for the new series RTX3060 and RTX3060TI are great, due to the budget I would suggest RTX3060 which sells for around 3000 NIS (should cost 1000 less but nothing to do, no stock)

It all depends on the price you find.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site