Moves to a home that has all the fiber technologies (Unlimited, Partner, Cellcom). what to choose? Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Moves to a home that has all the fiber technologies (Unlimited, Partner, Cellcom). what to choose?

I personally with Unlimited and 015 and there were some issues at first but lately everything has turned around.
A lot of people say that Partner is the best, but I personally have not seen clear evidence for that.
Cellcom only works with Netvision and I had a bad experience with them so I personally moved away.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Warning from Partner, customer service under any criticism, I was promised at the cash credit center following which I made an actual purchase and did exercise number 4 on me.

On the subject as one connected to their fiber optic network I experience a lot of disconnections late at night.

Quote of el3venS1x

Warning from Partner, customer service under any criticism, I was promised at the cash credit center following which I made an actual purchase and did exercise number 4 on me.

On the subject as one connected to their fiber optic network I experience a lot of disconnections late at night.

interesting. I've been online at Partner's Fiber for about two or three months. So far I am satisfied, a computer connected to a router at the other end of the apartment using historical coax cables in the walls reaches a bandwidth of 830 MB, has not experienced disconnections so far, and the experience I had with customer service was good (maybe because I did not do exercise # 4?)

b

Quote of eliezer

interesting. I've been online at Partner's Fiber for about two or three months. So far I am satisfied, a computer connected to a router at the other end of the apartment using historical coax cables in the walls reaches a bandwidth of 830 MB, has not experienced disconnections so far, and the experience I had with customer service was good (maybe because I did not do exercise # 4?)

Come on Let's start with the fact that I was promised in front of a call center to get a credit for the old device and this was the condition for buying a new device. To my innocence, I believed in the call center and ordered a new mobile device. As soon as I arrived at the Tel Aviv branch for collection, it was not and was not created for them, and the operator denied that we had agreed on it by phone. I was left with a charge for two phones with gray market interest rates. 

Second, the infrastructure on Ben Gurion Road in Bat Yam may not be suitable, because that is probably the reason

I hooked up two days ago to Cellcom Faber 1G, a little early to give an opinion but working well for now.
I have so far had 100 megabytes of , Which is a serious improvement, at today's prices it is no longer worth holding simple packages.

Quote of el3venS1x

b

Come on Let's start with the fact that I was promised in front of a call center to get a credit for the old device and this was the condition for buying a new device. To my innocence, I believed in the call center and ordered a new mobile device. As soon as I arrived at the Tel Aviv branch for collection, it was not and was not created for them, and the operator denied that we had agreed on it by phone. I was left with a charge for two phones with gray market interest rates. 

Second, the infrastructure on Ben Gurion Road in Bat Yam may not be suitable, because that is probably the reason

That's exactly why you record every conversation with every service provider. There is nothing to trust anyone who is not close to you.

If you have the option go for a partner 
Cellcom and Unlimited are the same in the Partner infrastructure working in different technology

There are many who will say good there
I am personally at Cellcom and there is no problem there. There is no partner around me. {You can always change provider}

Recommend you if you use if the router you buy ask for an adapter Will save you a monthly fee on their modem router
Emphasize this before you invite a planner to your home There is a group on Facebook {ILFiber Fiber Optic} so you can consult there and maybe even get support there from people who have a partner or

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site