KSP - ssd connection causes liability loss - Page 2 - Consumer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

KSP - ssd connection causes loss of warranty

law89

Quote by law89

It seems that in every board and every supplier the connections are in other places and in some you have to connect X and in some wow (there are some who connect a cable with more pins, there are some less, there are some to other places, etc.).

I do not feel with enough knowledge to know what to connect and what not, and where to connect them.

These things are pretty standard, and for that all And each provider comes with a guide that explains what each connection means ...

Quote by law89

By the way, maybe someone knew how to help me and save me at least the most annoying glitch. All the while the internet disconnects for a few seconds and then comes back (about 5 seconds). I have a video that disconnects twice in less than two minutes (if you want I can attach)

The router works on the old computer with no disconnections at all.

I tried two cut cables (one 7 to the best of my recollection and the other I do not know). I also purchased a new cable that plugs into a filter that is attached to the wall, also did not help.

What is the operating system version? What is the network card and what is its driver version? Chances are he is "going to sleep" for no apparent reason and then it takes him a few seconds to wake up.

Link to content

a quote

These things are pretty standard, and for that all Motherboard And each provider comes with a guide that explains what each connection means ...

Comes, but stores like KSP do not give the documents. I had to insist in front of their representative until he brought the box of the motherboard (for what do you need? Everything in the case, etc.).

a quote

What is the operating system version? What is the network card and what is its driver version? Chances are he is "going to sleep" for no apparent reason and then it takes him a few seconds to wake up.

Windows 10.

I do not think there is a ticket . If there is, then this is what came built into the motherboard (Wi-Fi is not enabled). The motherboard is:

Asus PRIME B460M-A LGA1200 Intel B460 PCI-E 90MB13E0-M0EAY0 4718017716109

Link to content

Quote by law89

Comes, but stores like KSP do not give the documents. I had to insist in front of their representative until he brought the box of the motherboard (for what do you need? Everything in the case, etc.).

When you buy parts and not a computer that you assemble - you get everything in a closed box. In any case, all documents are available on the manufacturer's website.

Quote by law89

Windows 10.

Which version? Run WINVER to find out.

Quote by law89

Asus PRIME B460M-A LGA1200 Intel B460 DDR4 PCI-E 90MB13E0-M0EAY0 4718017716109

There's Realtek's RTL8111H. Not really familiar with its power settings, but will try to look for any sounds that may be related to the card's power saving in the device manager and cancel.

Link to content

a quote

Which version? Run WINVER to Discover.

20h2

a quote

There's Realtek's RTL8111H. Not really familiar with its power settings, but will try to look for any sounds that may be related to the card's power saving in the device manager and cancel.

I can not find. I will let the KSP take care of this and that.

Link to content

By the way, I corresponded with the service of And they go round and round :)

I ask them if for them it is (That the memory will run on 2666) and they answer that it is better for me to follow what the store says, etc.

The problem is that if I do Apache near the computer the warranty may expire (I will probably be blamed for corrosion :)) then I want an answer from Asus and not from the store.

Link to content

Quote by law89

By the way, I corresponded with the service of Asus And they go round and round :)

I ask them if for them it is Overclock (That the memory will run on 2666) and they answer that it is better for me to follow what the store says, etc.

The problem is that if I do Apache near the computer the warranty may expire (I will probably be blamed for corrosion :) ) So I want an answer from Asus and not from the store.

Tip from me - recommends contacting the global manufacturer as well. I remember when KSP refused to exercise warranty I contacted Reiser Global who said that the LEDs in the headphones are covered under warranty contrary to KSP's claim. So does Global said that a pressure point on the screen and broken keys on the keyboard are covered by the warranty! Worked great in front ONLINE who first wanted payment for it and said it was not covered by the warranty

Edited By Or Cohen
Link to content

a quote

Tip from me - recommends contacting the global manufacturer as well. I remember when KSP refused to exercise warranty I contacted Reiser Global who said that the LEDs in the headphones are covered under warranty contrary to KSP's claim. So does Dell Global said that a pressure point on the screen and broken keys on the keyboard are covered by the warranty! Worked great in front PC ONLINE who first wanted payment for it and said it was not covered by the warranty

Put so many ads here that something knocked me out of the possibility of quoting as was possible before and I have to do it manually.

I posted on Global. Get back to me from Israel (reply to an email I sent in English, Hebrew). Sometimes it's OC and sometimes it's not. I got lost with them so I asked for a phone call. I talked to their representative and it looked on his face that it was not OC. I asked for a written answer and he said he should check it out with a more senior representative (they pretty much try to avoid giving an answer and say it is better to listen to the seller, but I told him I want an answer from them and not from the seller).

I also consulted some overseas site called pcpartpicker. I was told there that it should not infringe the warranty. In short we will see what They will answer. 

Link to content

Quote of QttP

^^

This is probably the poet's intention, but some KSP branches have a policy of trying to disclaim responsibility at all costs. I think I once told here about a case that a friend of mine wanted to submit for inspection and repair / replacement of a player MP3 Which was clearly defective during the warranty period.

He was once told - you can't have him without his headphones. Why? The demon knows. Did not argue and brought the headphones. The representative looked at the player and said - "There is physical damage here". What was the physical damage? It seems to the representative that there should be some rubber around the headphone jack, which was not.

Do you understand? will see To him that there should be something. He did not even bother to do a minimal check of taking a similar product that they have in stock or run a search in the pictures online to see what it should look like (probably in this model there is and never has been any such rubber). The representative simply decided that he would write "physical damage" on the form, before sending it to the lab, just in case they felt like giving up responsibility.

If it had not been for my presence, not sure I would have believed it was a reward occurred. I told my friend to sign the form and hand over the device only after registering that he (the customer) denies any claim of physical damage. That's what we did. A week later he was replaced without argument.

So KSP and poor service still go together, at least in some branches. For the avoidance of doubt, I have had the opportunity to receive service even at branches that do not behave in this way, and I have also heard from friends about branches where they have always received good service.

It is not specifically KSP related.

This is the mentality of the stores in the country in general. First of all "no". Then let's see what the problem is.

I bought a red WD disk for my QNAP. After a few months there was a glitch in it. I took it to the store I bought from (Welcome / TMS) and was told, it is not possible to send to the lab without a report of the WD software. I showed him the report from the test that QNAP does and shows that there is a problem.

Not good, just from WD software.

But the software just ran on . This QNAP is not connected to any computer .

There's nothing to do sir this is the procedure.

In the end I bypassed them and went to a friend who works at WD. He spoke to the TMS lab manager and told him to send the disk with the QNAP report.

After a week I got a new one.

It is important to mention that QNAP red disks are disks designed for NAS. So the claim that he owed a report from a software he just wanted on Completely stupid and detached from the real demand of the company itself (WD).

Simply to TMS it is probably more simple to say "no" than to mess with it.

Link to content

Quote of jackhammer

It is not specifically KSP related.

This is the mentality of the stores in the country in general. First of all "no". Then let's see what the problem is.

This is not true. You're just in a "everything in the country is shit" mode. This mentality of engraving "physical damage" on everything is something that is specific to KSP. In general, the approach of automatically seeing a customer as a liar / deceiver / offender is something that characterizes KSP. It's not just their illegal contract that you sign every time it looks like this. You are not just told to check for physical damage before you leave the product from the store. I have not encountered this on this level in any other store, neither lonely nor .

The attitude that tries to flaunt someone so as not to provide a service - does exist in other places, but it is not the same. It also depends a lot more on the particular service representative you come across than on the company.

Edited By QttP
Link to content

Quote of QttP

This is not true. You're just in a "everything in the country is shit" mode. This mentality of engraving "physical damage" on everything is something that is specific to KSP. In general, the approach of automatically seeing a customer as a liar / deceiver / offender is something that characterizes KSP. It's not just their illegal contract that you sign every time it looks like this. You are not just told to check for physical damage before you leave the product from the store. I have not encountered this on this level in any other store, neither lonely nor Network.

The attitude that tries to flaunt someone so as not to provide a service - does exist in other places, but it is not the same. It also depends a lot more on the particular service representative you come across than on the company.

I disagree with you.

I do not think that "everything is shit in the country" there are companies that know how to provide good service and as you said Shufersal is one of them. And when you come across one that is really fun to go back and keep shopping there.

The attitude of "trying to flaunt the customer so as not to give service" and the attitude of "automatically seeing the customer as a liar / deceiver / criminal" from the customer's point of view is the same.

In 2 cases the customer has to do above and beyond to prove his case. That is, the default is that you are first and foremost wrong. Now let's try to prove you'm right.

And unfortunately this is an approach in a great many stores.

Link to content

I understand what you are saying. You are right that the bottom line is that the result can be the same.

Still, I feel there is a difference between a situation where you argue with the customer about what the process is and what the conditions are for exercising responsibility, than when you tell the customer "you broke and you lied" and invent things that were not.

And again, I have fallen for delusional, stupid, lazy, rude service representatives in many places, but most of the time in such cases it is a matter of a specific person - at the level of disconnect and call again or come another day or ask to speak to another representative / manager - and get more answer Regarding.

The only place I felt that blaming the customer for malice is really a policy - is KSP.

And what annoys me even more, if we go back to the example of Shufersal, is that of KSP there are all the conditions to be "Shufersal of computing and electronics". She Huge with a huge turnover, it has almost twice as many branches as the next Ivory in line, and also a significantly larger inventory, labs - whatever you want. She can provide exemplary service, and she chooses to provide poor service. Ivory which is much smaller than KSP in terms of service. And by the way it was not always like that. Once upon a time they were the same, and at some point it was possible to really feel the change of direction of Ivory, which KSP did not.

Edited By QttP
Link to content

Quote of QttP

They were the same

🧐 Is that how we were recorded? Lol I learned something new :D

Agree with you that sometimes it's a matter of "who did you fall for" but in many cases the representative "cheated / deceiver / scammer / delusional / stupid / etc ..." is actually a rank like a five, a lab manager, or a branch manager. Which basically makes the answer you get an official answer from the store.

Worse, it seeps downward to the "regular" employees who see the answers he gives and learn from him that this is the way to behave.

Agree with you also about KSP vs. Ivory.

Until a few years ago they were really balanced but suddenly KSP gave a crazy jump in a lot of things. They even started selling things unrelated to computers and electronics like perfumes, toys, baby products, coffee machines, knives .... so they really became Such a multi just like a department store on a slightly smaller scale. Ivory pretty much fell asleep in this segment ...

Link to content

The service in Israel is terrible because unfortunately a lot of Israelis are not the most honest, and then those who are honest pay the price.

I contacted KSP's senior service on 10.3. So far there is no voice and no answer.

The computer has been in their branch since 12.3. It remains to be seen how long it will take them to get to it.

Instead I would dry to let the customer wait when he just got the computer and it arrived improperly

Link to content

Ivory's service, at least in recent years, has become excellent. They also always give all the boxes of all the components they assemble on the computer with all the paperwork, I have never heard of a loss of warranty in connecting additional accessories to the system. 

Link to content

Quote of kdani

Ivory's service, at least in recent years, has become excellent. They also always give all the boxes of all the components they assemble on the computer with all the paperwork, I have never heard of a loss of warranty in connecting additional accessories to the system. 

Indeed, their service is good, the problem is that their prices have become uncompetitive and this makes buying a computer from them unprofitable (unless you are willing to pay 30-40% more in price). I was the first one I would buy from them if the price was reasonable but they are invaluable in relation to the market price (my previous computer from them).

The site publishes them. I do not understand how no one commented to them about the prices of unrelated memories? Their cheapest 8GB stick costs 310 NIS and is only 2666.

In other stores it is an order of magnitude of two sticks.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site