KSP - ssd connection causes liability loss - Page 3 - Consumer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

KSP - ssd connection causes loss of warranty

law89

I spoke with . It turns out that boards if not repaired in the country (something with an official / parallel importer of all the boards).

They say this board can come with different base frequencies. Does it make sense for one sender to be sold with 2133 and the other with 2666 and the third with 2933?

Regarding warranty - for them, as long as there is no damage to the motherboard, even if I put on 2666 it does not lose warranty, but I will have to ship abroad.

Link to content

Updates that today came back to me from the service of more senior customers (do not know what role exactly).

I ask that you take what I prescribe under limited warranty because everyone there says something different.

The representative told me that connection Without causing damage to the board if not supposed to remove the warranty.

Regarding the overclocking of the memories - we agreed that a report will first be received from the laboratory regarding the current fault and then we will talk about whether there is a warranty if changed to 2666 or if it is removed. I wonder how long it will take. The computer has been with them since 13.3.

I would be happy if there is anyone here who understands the question I asked in the previous comment.

Link to content

Quote by law89

They say this board can come with different base frequencies. Does it make sense that one sender is sold with 2133 and the other with 2666 and the third with 2933

Assuming it's the same model of board then no it does not make sense. In any case the board you bought in the setting does not allow And no change to the board settings should cause you to lose responsibility.

Link to content

Quote of etal

Assuming it's the same model of board then no it does not make sense. In any case the board you bought in the setting does not allow Overclock And no change to the board settings should cause you to lose responsibility.

That's what they said. It sounds weird to me too.

They claim it is , But there is no loss of liability if no damage is caused.

I talked a bit with KSP on the subject. They said that the computer could burn or be damaged in some other way if there is not enough ventilation etc.

I'm starting to understand that it's like Qttp said. Every seller and whatever he wants to say.

To what extent does this frequency change affect computer performance?

Link to content

I enclose the specification.

The store claims it is Because the base frequency that the motherboard comes with is 2133.

Asus claims that there are some boards that are sold with a base frequency of 2666 and there are some with 2933 (although I do not understand big in computers but it sounds like a shatter).

You seem to be right about the branches, it all depends on the representative (the customer service backed the branch regarding all things. The management said the opposite regarding, And I'm waiting for an answer regarding the rest).

I will note that they made a very annoying remark when I told them that the computer is very noisy. Something in the style of taking a cheap case. All the previous packages I took were generic that came along with a supplier and I never had an unbearable noise (or rather there was almost no noise at all). I invested 2-2.5 times this time in the package and the supplier because I was recommended here in the forum not to take generic. I think KSP is exaggerating. They think that on an office computer I should spend 1,000 NIS on a case and a supplier? This is not a computer for gamers.

Capture

Link to content

Quote by law89

The store claims it is Overclock Because the base frequency that the motherboard comes with is 2133.

Asus claims that there are some boards that are sold with a base frequency of 2666 and there are some with 2933 (although I do not understand big in computers but it sounds like a shatter).

It's nonsense and confusion. But I think I understand where this is coming from.

I do not know what is the "base frequency" of a board. The board knows how to work at multiple frequencies because it is designed to support various components that are available to them (Components) Different base frequencies.

* The board supports 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133.

* Your processor needs 2666

* Memory is 3000 and all Apart from the most screwed up knows how to work even at lower frequencies the declared maximum, meaning he should have no problem working at 2666.

So there is no overclocking here. Just what's the matter? The memory is rated by the manufacturer as 2133. And the 3000 is supposedly OC "built in" using XMP. But all the memories are like that. I do not know any Which reaches 3000 without XMP. The memory supports XMP, the board supports XMP, so there is no problem. After all, it works, right?

In your place I would not at all discuss this nonsense with the store and not go into this corner.

Link to content

Asus also claims it is But that it does not remove warranty (but what I was told there sounds like shattering. I do not believe that boards with a different base frequency are sold that come like this from the factory).

a quote

In your place I would not at all discuss this nonsense with the store and not go into this corner.

The problem is they want to remove my responsibility. I would do it independently but I do not know if they can get over it later (they are looking to remove the warranty and I do not want to give them a reason).

Can it burn your computer as they claim or destroy other components?

Link to content

Talked to me their technician today (after I called the service, ask them how it could be that a computer ordered a month ago was with me for about 5 days).

I raised my hands from them, I'm going to ask their customer service to cancel a deal.

Regarding disconnections every two minutes from the Internet - he checked and for him there are no glitches. If I did not buy from them , So it does not interest him and as long as it works for him then everything is fine even though I have a video that shows that there are disconnections (this is not due to the equipment of the Internet, I checked on another computer).

Regarding the motherboard, he performed the overclock he claimed according to my request and everything is documented. This is the second time the guy has distorted reality. The first time I sent to their customer service was a recording where I played things to them (regarding something else) and they recorded that it was probably a misunderstanding.

Also on this subject I have a recording that proves that what he is saying is not true.

Regarding- - He will connect it at the moment and put stickers on the case. If the case opens, I will lose the warranty on the computer but not on the parts (which is not what was agreed upon at the time of purchase).

In short, I'm tired of them. I take my hat off to Ivory. Too bad they don't have stock like KSP.

Link to content

Sticker on the case? Is it forbidden to open it? LOL
In cases like this where I'm sure I'm right and still have a head on the side of the store I say a very simple thing:
"Dude, I'm not arguing with you. I'm saying one thing, you're saying something else, for fun ... let's go to small claims court and let the judge decide. I do not mind burning a day.

In most cases they will not want to go to trial because it is too much of a mess for them.
Unfortunately only in this way do the stores that behave in bullying understand.

Link to content

The truth is I do care about burning them for half a day. What's more for me this court is a last resort (I usually don't just say that to a store unless I have a real intention to sue them).

I will first try to talk to their customer service and cancel the deal.

I do not have the strength to argue with a planter who decides that there is no problem even though I photographed the problem and for him nothing interests him.

EDIT: It's important for me to say that I was initially told it was because the operating system was hacked. After I said that operating system downloaded from It is completely legal without a serial number and even in this situation there was a glitch + I have a strictly valid Windows 7 (disk purchased, not some code purchased from eBay) suddenly does not interest them whether it is legal or not, but as long as you did not purchase from us then it does not interest us.

Edited By law89
Link to content

Speed ​​2133MHZ operates at a deflective 1.2V voltage and is not considered a speed.

There are memories that even reach 2666 MHz at this voltage but with high timings.

there is On the so-called memories SPD with all the configurations, data including timing voltage and speed.

XMP activates the memory in 1.35V voltage configurations.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site