Requests a recommendation for specs for a stationary gaming computer with an existing 3080. Budget up to 5000 - Page 2 - Advice Before Buying A Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Asks for a recommendation for specs for a stationary gaming computer with an existing 3080. Budget up to 5000

Quote from sanchouz

In 99% of cases it will not work in parallel. Does that mean you should go down to 10600K?

So why do you need 32GB of memory? This , Yes? You did not serve.

Well on the And the chassis.

Quote from sanchouz

What do you say about this fan? Arctic Cooling Freezer 34

Higher quality fan. Less noisy at low RPM. But this price is expensive and if you buy 10600KF the single fan version is enough. You can save even more with the Hyper 212 Spectrum.

Quote from sanchouz

What do you say about this provider? Corsair RM750x 750W

Higher quality than HCG. But I do not think it pays off. Both with 10 years warranty.

Link to content

As one who built a system really recently after an in-depth market survey and went on There's a feeling I made a mistake.

I also come from a time when Intel ruled and it was still in my head that they are better for gaming, more reliable, etc.

I bought a 10700k processor and even though it was ב On him in my opinion did not come out equal,

Generation 10 does not support pcie 4 less will be felt now at work / games

But in the future when you want to upgrade a video card it will change. Already now it matters for example whether to take a drive Which supports pcie4

And the 10 Series processor will limit you to pcie3 like it happened to me I took 980 pro and I left some of the performance on the table.

The new generation of Disappointing Right now reviews have come out for the entire new series of .

At AMD these problems do not just go through a small mental barrier that AMD is inferior to because it is no longer true.

Just do some homework on memory compatibility and this will have you a better system.

There's no reason to buy the Not for gaming either

incidentally I bought from KINGUIN buy OEM KEY and then run it on the phone with some Indian representative (must know English)

Came out about 150 shekels

Link to content

Quote of ravnadal

And the 10 Series processor will limit you to pcie3 like it happened to me I took Samsung 980 pro and I left some of the performance on the table.

This (performance limitations) is detached from reality.

No restrictions and nothing like that.

You're just eating your heart out.

Maybe Better at games, do not get into it,

But not because of PCIE4.

This is not the poet's intention in this interface ....

Link to content

Thanks to all the respondents. On the one hand it helps and on the other hand it confuses me more. In light of the bad reviews of Intel's 11th generation and after reading a lot of comparisons between 10th generation and RYZEN I decided to go for

This is the new specification. Go into the budget. What do you say?

Capture.thumb.JPG.849de8001b7db4bdf652b597b954de3d.JPG

Should something change? 

Edited By sanchouz
Link to content

The specs seem to be spinning, I personally would give up Of 2TB and goes for 1TB and max expands later.
Power is very expensive, it is also good, the question is do you need it; I personally would buy HCG 850W from another place that will cost less.

The board is also very expensive and not better than other boards in the same price range, you can save a hundred + shekels and take the B550 tuf gaming's .

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

I personally would give up SSD Of 2TB and goes for 1TB and max expands later.

I'm debating whether to go for the 2TB of the SSD I chose that costs 1050 NIS or to go for the SN4's PCie850 which costs 950 NIS.?

Quote of Moon-Mage

Power is very expensive, it is also good, the question is do you need it; I personally would buy Antec HCG 850W from another place that will cost less.

Prefer to go to the same store. And I also very much hold from SEASONIC. I now have their supplier and I am really happy with it. 

Edited By sanchouz
Link to content

Quote from sanchouz

I'm debating whether to go for 2TB of the SSD I chose that costs 1050 NIS or to go for SN4's PCie850 which costs 950 NIS.?

Prefer to go to the same store. And I also very much hold from SEASONIC. I now have their supplier and I am really happy with it. 

Investing in fast storage is only true if you are dealing with huge files all the time, for example copying raw files from 4K cameras, in any other use you will not feel any difference between PCIE3X4 to PCI4 so I personally would not invest in "faster" drives.

Sabba, they produce excellent vendors, this vendor is simply very expensive and will not affect computer performance of course.

Link to content

Quote of ravnadal

incidentally Operating System I bought from KINGUIN buy OEM KEY and then run it on the phone with some Indian representative (must know English)

Came out about 150 shekels

Expensive.

I would not trust any Indian representative. There are with them full of scams you will watch on youtube in the videos there is a coup d'etat with the scams there.

You can enter the code yourself, just need to first update the operating system through Update and then the code will work without any problem.

Link to content

Bottom line such a specification for a 60HZ screen is pretty overkill, because no matter how much FPS you get over 60 it will be pretty redundant.

Recommend freeing up or saving some extra amount for a screen of at least 120+ HZ.

I with 75HZ and the gap is very noticeable from 60 and also from 120 and 144 respectively (above already quite unnecessary).

Link to content

Quote of liav12

Bottom line such a specification for a 60HZ screen is pretty overkill, because no matter how much FPS you get over 60 it will be pretty redundant.

Recommend freeing up or saving some extra amount for a screen of at least 120+ HZ.

I with 75HZ and the gap is very noticeable from 60 and also from 120 and 144 respectively (above already quite unnecessary).

My question is is it better to increase to 32 "and switch to 4K but of course there will be less FPS then 60HZ will be more suitable or stay with 27" and 1400P but increase frequency to 144HZ and even up?

I've never experienced a screen with more than 60 HZ and I never had anything more than 27 ".

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

I bought for a few dollars and did not have to talk to anyone.

I also saw in a few dollars but did not look credible.

What site did you buy from?

Quote from sanchouz

My question is is it better to increase to 32 "and switch to 4K but of course there will be less FPS then 60HZ will be more suitable or stay with 27" and 1400P but increase frequency to 144HZ and even up?

I've never experienced a screen with more than 60 HZ and I never had anything more than 27 ".

If you were to ask me I would prefer a refresh frequency over a resolution. Better 2K with 144hz maybe even more

than 60hz is also more practical for my taste

Edited By ravnadal
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site