Star citizen israel - Computer Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Star citizen israel

Clazimi

Star citizen

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to the organization we have built in recent years for the Star Citizen game 

STAR CITIZEN Having been announced in 2010 and revolutionized in 2016 made huge progress in development by 2020, already today if you with a good computer can run at 60 FPS, the game today works smoothly and has tax bugs but not ones that make you break the keyboard.

Our organization has been in existence for about 7 years:
Galactic TRIBES OF ISRAEL is also known as STAR CITZIEN ISRAEL.
We are the leading organization in Israel at the moment with a total of 120 registered players, the organization with the organizations we work with is about 500+ people.
As I mentioned above we are in collaboration with some other organizations from different countries.

The cost of the game can range from $ 45 to NIS 160 with an initial ship to thousands of dollars (if you want to support development).
At the height of your preparations, you do not need more than the initial ship.
Note only the goblin itself is built for 300 staff members.

All the ships sold on the site are also sold in the game and at very reasonable prices, for example: the Foreship ship is sold for a total of 2 million game money.
It is also important to note that there is no more data reset every update, all the ships you bought and the money you obtained stays with you.

My recommendation to buy one of the following packages:

Star citizen

Star citizen

Star citizen

Sign up with this STAR-5PLW-MDXF will give you 5 start and enough to buy And a suit

In all of them comes the game version of STAR CITIZEN

Some more information about our organization, the organization actually consists of executive tax, there is no decision that is not made by the majority of decision makers. The organization itself deals with a tax of specializations and not a single specialization so that you can enjoy everything that the game will actually offer in the future such as: building, research, product development, mining, missions more and more.
As I mentioned most of us have a ship tax and honestly you do not need another ship other than the initial ship.

To our discord server: Click here
Our organization site in the game:Galactic Tribes of Israel [UTI] [ISRAEL] - Organizations - Roberts Space Industries

Our optimization channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3...PMPfDYUiYiuXAg
Last edited by Clazimi; 25-01-2021 on15:17
Edited By Clazimi
Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...
Quote of lev-xnumx

This game is the biggest scam in the history of gaming. This debate is trying to trap Gamers Innocent and should be locked immediately. 

As much as you do not understand feel free to come with me for a private conversation if open minded and understand what the potential of this game if they will implement it it is unknown 

But even now you can enjoy $ 40 playing a game with hours of content 

Link to content

I paid $ 2012 in 60 mostly for an SP game that was supposed to come out about a year after the MP game.

In the current situation, with an unwillingness to ever finish the MP, it means that the SP never came out.

And as for the MP, you're boasting in 2021 about a quarter of a faltering game while it was supposed to be an existing and active world that has been updated from time to time for a number of years.

Your recommendation to a gamer unfamiliar with the story to come and invest his money on the game with the biggest budget in history - when in most games with a huge budget over half goes on consoles - is clearly an attempt to trap people. 

The answer to the question of whether the person who previously paid received a tenth of the guaranteed consideration is not. 

They have all the money in the world to advance matters, they also have the ability. They have no desire to finish it, they realized it was an endless gold mine. 

post Scriptum. The original post looks like something translated into Hebrew by Google Translate. 

Edited By yoavke
Link to content

Quote of yoavke

I paid $ 2012 in 60 mostly for an SP game that was supposed to come out about a year after the MP game.

In the current situation, with an unwillingness to ever finish the MP, it means that the SP never came out.

And as for the MP, you're boasting in 2021 about a quarter of a faltering game while it was supposed to be an existing and active world that has been updated from time to time for a number of years.

Your recommendation to a gamer unfamiliar with the story to come and invest his money on the game with the biggest budget in history - when in most games with a huge budget over half goes on consoles - is clearly an attempt to trap people. 

The answer to the question of whether the person who previously paid received a tenth of the guaranteed consideration is not. 

They have all the money in the world to advance matters, they also have the ability. They have no desire to finish it, they realized it was an endless gold mine. 

post Scriptum. The original post looks like something translated into Hebrew by Google Translate. 

Yoav personally I also follow the game from 2013 and do not really punish them for the promises before 2017 Today you can run the game at 40-60 FPS which is very nice if you limit the FPS to 30 (console for that matter) the game will run you some regarding the content Existing today in the game is definitely worth the $ 60 recommends you download play regarding the MP and SP 

The SP has definitely come out and that only time will tell which of us is right 

Link to content

Quote of yoavke

It's just unbelievable that people are still giving them money. Amazing how many idiots there are in this world. 

Link to content

Quote by Clazimi

As much as you do not understand feel free to come with me for a private conversation if open minded and understand what the potential of this game if they will implement it it is unknown 

But even now you can enjoy $ 40 playing a game with hours of content 

I understand much better than you. This game is a scam.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site