The fastest for gaming? Core i9 11900K and Core i5 11600K Processors in Comprehensive Review - Page 2 - Processors, Motherboards & Memory - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

The fastest for gaming? Core i9 11900K and Core i5 11600K processors in comprehensive review

If in KSP the price of 1X is cheaper than Ivory at NIS 5600, then the 200 will probably also be cheaper at NIS 11600 than Ivory. I probably put the 200KF to the KSP and its price will be around 11600 NIS as I wrote above.

2. To the very claim that the difference is negligible in this I agree and I wrote at the beginning that I personally prefer the 5600X despite the price difference, and that is for the reasons you mentioned. I just commented on what was written above that the price of the processors will be the same.

The difference in the tangle is 1188 for Intel compared to 1354 for 5600 for the Box models

Edited By Lavi 1
Link to content

It is interesting that the 11600K manages to lag behind the 5600 only slightly (really little) but it is also cheaper than it. At least in the sand the difference between them stands at 30 in favor . And if you give up the K, that difference grows to almost $ 80-90. So it becomes a little more lucrative than the 5600 in terms of price.
But he still has serious power issues.

Link to content

Quote of jackhammer

It is interesting that the 11600K manages to lag behind the 5600 only slightly (really little) but it is also cheaper than it. At least in the sand the difference between them stands at 30 in favor Intel. And if you give up the K, that difference grows to almost $ 80-90. So it becomes a little more lucrative than the 5600 in terms of price.
But he still has serious power issues.

No is not, because you need: more serious provider, More serious and more expensive board.
Maybe abroad if it's hard to find the 5600 X it's relevant, but in a country that has it in all stores I really see no reason to buy Above 11400 F.
Just need AMD to release 5600 without X and then buy Only if you need a built-in graphics processor.

Link to content

Really weird results ... Hardbox unboxed and gamernexus got worse results than previous generation and probably from amd.

Strange that you have a review Look so good. They called the processor pathetic and sh * t.

It seemed strange when most of the critics got bad results in gaming and productivity.

Average results of 10 games by hardware unboxed:

5900x 201fps

5800x 197 fps

10900k 196fps

11900k 192fps

Edited By st379
Link to content

Quote of jackhammer

You're right but I did not talk to those around. I was just talking about the price of the processor itself.

What does 5600 mean without the X?
What will the download of the X do? After all, the 5600 X already comes without a built-in graphics card ...

There is no connection between the X and a built-in graphics card, until today the first generation of Reisen had a processor without X which was cheaper and its frequencies were lower and there was a processor with X which was more expensive with slightly higher frequencies, it was almost always better to buy the processor without X.

Quote of st379

Really weird results ... Hardbox unboxed and gamernexus got worse results than previous generation and probably from amd.

Strange that you have a review Intel Look so good. They called the processor pathetic and sh * t.

It seemed strange when most of the critics got bad results in gaming and productivity.

Average results of 10 games by hardware unboxed:

5900x 201fps

5800x 197 fps

10900k 196fps

11900k 192fps

It very much depends on the games you choose.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Quote of st379

Some games are the same and the results are different.

There are many factors that can make a difference 😕 For example: where exactly are you testing, how long is the test (the longer the processors' time passes Crashing) what cooling do you use, what are the exact graphic settings that the tester used and priest and priestess.
As I have already written in these discussions I personally think that this launch is an extraordinary disgrace and of all this launch only the 11400 F is relevant and that too just because Not competing on this pitch and that is even if you look at the results here.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

There are many factors that can make a difference 😕 For example: where exactly are you testing, how long is the test (the longer the processors' time passes Intel Crashing) what cooling do you use, what are the exact graphic settings that the tester used and priest and priestess.
As I have already written in these discussions I personally think that this launch is an extraordinary disgrace and of all this launch only the 11400 F is relevant and that too just because AMD Not competing on this pitch and that is even if you look at the results here.

Also in the Gamer Blender results And less unboxed hardware favors.

They are very reliable and I find the results on the site weird. You may want to run them again.

This processor has taken a step back in terms of gaming performance and productivity. It's the Bulldozer Lake's . Not to mention 300 watts of power consumption.

Edited By st379
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

There are many factors that can make a difference 😕 For example: where exactly are you testing, how long is the test (the longer the processors' time passes Intel Crashing) what cooling do you use, what are the exact graphic settings that the tester used and priest and priestess.
As I have already written in these discussions I personally think that this launch is an extraordinary disgrace and of all this launch only the 11400 F is relevant and that too just because AMD Not competing on this pitch and that is even if you look at the results here.

I agree with you that there is a difference between the tests in the sand and what Lior shows ... a little strange. 

But I still think the 11600k gives a relatively good fight in performance compared to the 5600x. 

The price is a bit cheaper but if you give up the k the difference becomes significant. In the meantime, do not estimate an answer in the form of 5600 without x (how much will it already lower in price?)

Its consumption problems is another matter that really hurt its viability in terms of overall solution. But if you look at the second net on performance , The 11600 gives a great fight to 5600. 

By the way, games are not that interesting. If you notice that in most games the gap between the strongest and weakest processor is relatively negligible ...

Because of this in tests of It is better to give more compresses and decompresses of files, coding in different formats, blender, synbanch and such ... which in Leaner's test is very lacking ...

Edited By jackhammer
Link to content

If you buy a 11600 without a K with a cheap board then a spin, but then you can already go down to the 11400 F which will give almost the same thing for much less (so it is also in my opinion the only processor worth buying from this launch).
The I5 with the K is not complete garbage or anything, it is very hot and needs expensive board and cooling and it costs the same as a processor that gives about the same thing and should not Or expensive board so it is simply irrelevant, if the 11600 KF would have cost 850 shekels then there was definitely something to talk about.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

11600k received not bad reviews but the 11900k was killed. The 11700k also loses in some previous generation games at anandtech.

If you need 8 cores the previous generation is better and also consumes less electricity. I do not understand how on site these processors look so good. In short or series 10 or For those who need over 6 cores.

Edited By st379
Link to content

What you see there is TDP.
TDP refers to the minimum amount of heat that the cooling of the processor should remove.
That is, in the examples you gave 2 processors with a TDP of 65W, this means that their cooling should be rated as one that knows how to remove 65W of heat (at least).

CPU power consumption should be measured during operation. This is usually done by one software or another.
To the question of how do you know? This figure appears in reviews of a variety of online hardware reviewers.
When they load on the CPU they measure certain things like temperature, voltages, power consumption, etc ...

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside