Architect - Help Buying a New Computer - Advice Before Buying a Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Architect - Help with buying a new computer

Hey,

I am an architect who mainly uses software - AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Ray, and more ... 

I received an offer for a computer specification in the amount of 5,000 NIS, I would be happy for your opinion (what is recommended to change, or can the specification be left as it is), I will emphasize that I do not need a screen / speakers / chassis, etc .:

description

Processor INTEL I7 10700

Processor fan ANTEC A40 PRO

16 memory  Giga DDR4 KINGSTON  2666

Mother Warrior GIGABYTE ud

500 Hard Disk MZ-V7E500BW (970 EVO) M.2

Enclosure GX202 BLUE LED

Provider ANTEC VP550P PLUS 80+

Graphics Card NVIDIA P620 2GB GDDR5

Windows 10 pro

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

The hallucinatory specification ....

Please fill in questionnaire.

Indicate what exactly you are doing - modeling, rendering, etc., etc.

Which V-RAY exactly, CPU-based only or CPU and video card,

And the more you detail, the more it will help you.

Quote by Sapir_Abrahami

In what sense is it hallucinatory? 

In terms of stacking the components and their quality.

What about the other answers to the questions I asked?

There is a situation where the budget is low.

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

NIS 5000, option to exceed NIS 1500 

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Main use - working with AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp software. From time to time also Viri and Lumion, and Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) 

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, And screen)?

No

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

No

5. How important is silent computer operation? 

It is important

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

Preferably a small box. If micro then not necessary. Lights do not matter at all. 

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

Yes, 10

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

Central Region

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)?

Next week

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking?

Mostly Let there be some outings

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers \ One screen or another)

Yes, one computer screen

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

Well, as for Lumion - you can forget, unless it's really basic and that's in doubt.

As for Wei Ray - well, he will do his best with what he has.

I too will do my best.  :)

If he had done the job, I would not have bothered 

Bring another specification, no?

And what does it "do the job"?

In double time?

Half budget?

both ?

How long will the system last?

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site