Laptop for trading on the stock exchange up to NIS 5500 - advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Laptop for trading on the stock exchange up to NIS 5500

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

NIS 5500, option to exceed NIS 1500 

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Main use - trading on the stock exchange. Software - thinkorswim, trader workstation

Secondary use - games. valorant, genshin impact

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

No

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

No

5. How important is silent computer operation? 

Can be nice, not the most important

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

No

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

Yes, 10

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

Modi'in area, Yehud, Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)?

Until the end of this month (in the next three weeks)

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking?

Yes, exit -TYPE C (for connecting additional monitors to a computer)

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers Mobile \ One screen or another)

Yes, one / two computer screens.

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

Hi, I appreciate the forum I used in a few different topics, so first of all thanks.

I would love for opinions and suggestions, right now the best I found at this price is a computer with an intel i7-10750H processor and an NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650Ti graphics card, with 4GB VRAM, with 16GB of RAM

Do you think this will be enough for use? Plans to connect two monitors (eventually) to the computer, and run 2 programs (trader workstation and thinkorswim) at the same time together with .

I build on the computer that will run well for at least three years (planning to extend warranty as well), and then if need be I will have no problem replacing.

My first dilemma is whether it's worth adding a few hundred bucks for another processor (such as the i7-10870H instead of the i7-10750H), and is a more powerful graphics card needed than the GTX 1650 TI?

And the second dilemma is which brand to buy and from where (I'm not sure if it's possible to list names of brands and stores here, if so I would love for you to let me know and edit the response) I would love recommendations from your personal experiences.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Thanks

Confused between To ASUS and between KSP and Ivory (I heard mostly bad things about KSP so I think to avoid them the truth)

These are the options I have narrowed down to

https://www.ivory.co.il/catalog.php?id=33639 (Available at ksp)

https://www.ivory.co.il/catalog.php?id=38013

There is also this but I do not think I need a 3060 (also in terms of games) and the price is a bit suspicious for a computer with such a card 

https://www.tms.co.il/notebooks?product_id=105216

I would love to know, thanks in advance :)

Edited By TomerOTC

good

I have no idea what kind of mobiles are in relation to the software you intend to run on them.

Therefore, I will address the other parameters ..

HP

The best - three years warranty.

The least good - not the highest quality screen (not critical because you connect external),

The mobile series (Pavilion) is not the highest quality in the product line of .

ASUS:

The Good - A pretty successful series.

The least good - warranty only one year (can be extended), service not the best,

Not the best screen (same for external connection).

Giga Bite :

Uber Kill in terms of video card, and as mentioned I have no idea 

What about the CPU.

Even less familiar with the quality of their service in the country, here or there.

Edited By A-10

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site