Does the P120 ANTEC case support a 360 radiator? Computer Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Does the P120 ANTEC case support a 360 radiator?

Peace ,

I bought this case,

And on the product page it says that he supports the 360 ​​radiator from the side and a technician also told me yes.

But there are two problems.

1. It seems I will have to give up the HDD hard drives above 

2. Even when I unpacked them the video card still prevents him from entering and I will note that it says on the product page that the case supports up to a length of 450 MM and the card 319 MM

I'd really like to help   

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

It supports two 360 radiators one on the side and one on the bottom and if the video card interferes with inserting then you of course can justTook it out for a moment Then return.

Edited By Moon-Mage

It appears to support a 360-degree radiator D. Only if the card is up to 300 MM  

Because my card is longer ..and when I put the radiator first then AA insert the card because the radiator interferes with it because it has a thickness of about 4 cm with the fans of course, and from below I was told it is not healthy for the pump ...

So what do I do ??

And anyway thanks for the help ..

Screenshot 2021-04-13 200541.jpg

Not that I see too many options here ....

Also do not see what the problem is putting the radiator down.

Refer to it in the video as well.

The case is raised enough on the legs so that it will not be

No problem of airflow and hence also a should have no problem for pumps.

Think positive !   :)

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site