Recommendation for a home Internet router around NIS 500-600 - Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommendation for a home Internet router around 500-600 NIS

Hatzi6

I was fed up with a tin router of , And I decided to buy a new home router and set it up myself - I started doing research and got really lost. 

My budget is around 500 NIS (a little more, a little less) - if the budget is not realistic then please I would love to know. Most of the use of the house is streaming on TV (Netflix and my home Plex media server), surfing the Internet, YouTube, etc. My partner and I use heavy internet and work remotely with the internet. No

In terms of requirements (from the most important to the least important):

• Strong reception range and ability to hold several connections in parallel (lights And smart air conditioner - as of right now, probably more will be added). 
  • I still dont have But soon there will be - so a router that will support the speed of (1-2G?) 
  • Good security and long-term hardware updates (as much as possible)
  • If there is a router with features of - So it can be interesting and I would love to understand what it actually includes and whether it is worth the investment.
  • A router that will last a long time and not get old too quickly, that I can sell at a reasonable price after two or three years and renew with a more progressive one. 

What I have found so far: 

• It seems to me that the best I have found is the Tp-Link ARCHER AX50 AX3000 Dual-Band 6 around the 500 NIS
    But its security is pretty outdated (fix me if I'm wrong), and not so much where to buy it in the country.
  • There is the Xiaomi Mi AloT AC2350 R2350 router for 300 NIS. 
    That I understood he was supposed to be fine and with features of , But I have trust issues with this company. And it also seems to me that his absorption is not amazing at all. 

I realized that ksp have become McDonalds (and for that matter they claim that the modems on the site at a 50% discount that I regret) so where is it recommended to purchase hardware?

Edited By Hatzi6
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site