Hard disk stuck ?? Computer Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Hard disk stuck ??

Hello dear forum members, I have a little problem with the computer, and I would love your opinion,

One and a half year old computer, Windows 10, processor GOLD 5400, 4 4GB RAM ' 

For several months now, the computer has been really stuck, especially in the first few minutes of operation (it takes about 4 minutes until it works part of the time Windows starts)
You have already ruled out some virus options, , Unnecessary software,

Now I suspect the hard disk is a solid memory disk של , Which is placed inside the computer in a vertical standing position, perhaps this is how it is accepted today, in the past I was a technician and component maker in a store.

In the task manager I see that it always reaches 100 in writing capacity, and most of the time during this time the computer freezes, the mouse moves, but folders I clicked will not open until after a few seconds. 

What do you think, this is also the case with you at 100 percent occupancy,

Is there any way to improve, after cleaning a Windows disk and checking for errors?

Photo png

Link to content

Quote of Jabberwock

What is its capacity and how much free space is left?

It could have been destroyed. Exercise responsibility.

They are usually ground because there is not enough memory RAM The operating system uses storage as memory.

200 GB available out of 445 GB.

And I really enlarged a paging file because the RAM is small. 

And as for the warranty one has to prove somehow that it was destroyed. No ?

This is the SMART report 

Screenshot 2. png

Edited By Shulman148
Link to content

Quote of A-10

Install Windows Re!

No matter the drive orientation, certainly not in the case of SSD.

And drive SSD Not called a "hard disk".

First of all thank you,

In most new computers today, a disk Not used as the only storage source?

how Called,? drive solid ? What is it anyway like a large on-key disk?

Edited By Shulman148
Link to content

Quote of Shulman148

What is it anyway like a large on-key disk?

Not the most accurate, but much closer to an on-key disk than a classic hard drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Up7VuFd8A

If the drive is physically / severely faulty, it is likely that something has gone wrong with the windows themselves.

Therefore, it is advisable to re-install a borrower (if it does not involve much work in terms of material preservation).

Link to content

Quote of Jabberwock

According to the report you have a serious problem of damaged sectors.

Really warranty and next do not buy such a cheap drive. You should have lit a red light

I do not know this series of , But uses their SX8200 and is excellent. Is my system drive right now. Faults can happen on any drive from any company.

Link to content

Quote of Shulman148

Hello dear forum members, I have a little problem with the computer, and I would love your opinion,

One and a half year old computer, Windows 10, processor Pentium GOLD 5400, 4 4GB RAM ' 

For several months now, the computer has been really stuck, especially in the first few minutes of operation (it takes about 4 minutes until it works part of the time Windows starts)
You have already ruled out some virus options, RAM, Unnecessary software,

Now I suspect the hard disk is a solid memory disk SSD של ADATA , Which is placed inside the computer in a vertical standing position, perhaps this is how it is accepted today, in the past I was a technician and component maker in a store.

In the task manager I see that it always reaches 100 in writing capacity, and most of the time during this time the computer freezes, the mouse moves, but folders I clicked will not open until after a few seconds. 

What do you think, this is also the case with you at 100 percent occupancy,

Is there any way to improve, after cleaning a Windows disk and checking for errors?

Photo png

Regarding installation - there is no problem with vertical installation. There are no moving parts so you can install vertically, upside down or however you want.

Regarding the increased use - did you check which app makes the increased use? I recommend the free version of PROCESS LASSO to isolate the problematic app / service. Since the disk appears to be working properly and not overheating, this seems to be a problem with the operating system, Who wanted, or in memory.

Plus, in the meantime, you can simply click on the "100% disk" in the task manager to sort the apps in memory by disk usage and then you will see at the top (or end) the app that makes excessive disk usage. By the way, sometimes this is a problem caused by a problematic update of . I had a recent annoying issue of Chrome that took a minute and a half to go up because of an update of - But the same update on another computer in the house did not create this problem.

Edited By ClassMulder
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime