Consultation on a new computer Intel or AMD - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Consultation on a new computer Intel or AMD

Hey friends,

My computer shows very advanced signs of aging and it's time to find a successor 😁

It's been a long time since I delved into hardware and the question arises which processor should I use for AMD / INTEL?

The truth is I am in favor of Intel because I have more personal experience with it and it also has the graphics core that can help me in case something happened to the video card, but some friends told me that it is not right now to buy Over Because there are some issues with the processors of Recently, like all sorts of times the computer "freezes" or "slows down" suddenly for no understandable reason and continues afterwards.

Anyone come across something similar in INTEL processors?

The purpose of the new computer is gaming and a bit of everything else.

After I understand which processor is better I will go into more detail :)

Thanks in advance

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Intel only has one relevant processor now and that's the 11400F, if your budget is low you have it, if your budget allows you a better processor there is no reason to buy .
But the truth is that the CPU does not matter at all to the games and your main problem will be finding a video card anyway.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Quote of Moon-Mage

Intel only has one relevant processor now and that's the 11400F, if your budget is low you have it, if your budget allows you a better processor there is no reason to buy Intel.
But the truth is that the CPU does not matter at all to the games and your main problem will be finding a video card anyway.

thank you for the answer :)

Because the computer is used for everything (work, games, graphics ..) I thought of the i9 11900K (or i7 11700K) because I am already going for the long term so there will be something that will be relevant for a long time, what do you think about it?

You're about the fourth person to tell me there's no reason to buy so much , Can you tell me in 2-3 words why actually?

* One of the reasons I also thought about This is the option to work on the graphics core in case of a graphics card malfunction

Edited By cateye

Because their processors are really bad compared to AMD, you want to know what? Take a second look at the benchmarks of just about anything.
Their processors are slower in multi-core, single-core, consume significantly more power (and therefore require a more expensive power supply) and need Significantly more expensive are literally worse than anything else.
If you have a budget for such processors go for the 5800 X instead.
The built-in video cards are useless for anything other than issuing a signal to a video card (Intel has the part with quicksync, but I do not think you will need it), even a 10 year old card you find in Boyd will give you about the same, I would not base a purchase on it anyway Even if I were a buyer I would buy an F processor.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Quote of Moon-Mage

Intel has the part with quicksync

Just clarify the point, especially because of all the trouble of finding a normal ticket at a normal price.

God -- quicksync will not help with games, nor with video (editing) unless your product

He's only at 264/5.

Their mother also has support from In this coding (by Premier) but then get into a mini

"What is yes and what is not" in terms of raw material used for editing ..

In short, only in a fairly specific case, I9 is ​​more worthwhile.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon Prime Day 2021 Operational Concentration: Equal Computers for Every Demander

Amazon Prime Day 2021 Operational Concentration: Equal Computers for Every Demander

Two days of non-stop shopping are in full swing, and we continue to concentrate on the best deals for you. There is no shortage of moments, that's for sure. There are a little more than 24 hours left until the end of the international discount project from Amazon, which definitely managed to surprise us for good in its diversity and generosity, so here is another list of very hot recommendations that you should not miss. Want to make a dream come true and upgrade to an OLED screen not only on a smartphone but also on a mobile? This deal from Asus is probably the best opportunity to date for the move. A luxurious ZenBook Flip 13 hybrid model with an OLED touch panel with 1080p resolution, which enjoys 100 percent coverage of all colors in the DCI-P3 standard and has ...