Upgrade - Advice Before Buying A Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Hello everyone , 

Today and as always I have an INTEL based system, I want to take a step and make a transition to the system .

I always bought the K processors even though I never did OC (yes I know a waste of money)

Today I have:

I7 8700K processor 

Board Z370 AROUS ULTRA GAMING

CORSAIR VENGEANES LED 8X2 memories 3000

Power Supply 750W

COCING NOCUTA DH-15

Screen 3070 TRIO-X

Enclosure HAF-X FULL TOWER

I would like to work for a smaller package such as : Corsair 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid Tower

And it's important to note that I do not want the top but not the simple something intermediate.

I'll be glad to receive your help :-)

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

The truth is not the most possible a little stressed and also I just got the video card.

So you say it's better to still stay that way until performance is compromised.

What bothers me the most is the case maybe I will just upgrade it I do not feel like the huge case already.

Just a question of general knowledge What is the direction of the AMD system?

And is it worthwhile to largely move from (And it's clear to me this time not to take a K processor) or not?

Edited By regev_k

Then move a case.
What do you do with the computer? For games then 5600X with board Cheap (DS3H for example).
For uses that require multiple cores then 5800X with A little less cheap (tuf gaming plus).
And anything that is not a professional use that requires a large number of cores has no reason for more than that.

There's no need for 32GB right now and I'm running Cyberpunk on Ultra.
In short you will be back for another year or two and we will build you an upgrade with a new generation of And DDR5 right now you will not be able to feel the difference between a new computer and the computer you have.

I7 8700K processor 

Board GIGABYTE Z370 AROUS ULTRA GAMING

CORSAIR VENGEANES LED 8X2 memories DDR4 3000

Power Supply ASUS 750W

COCING NOCUTA DH-15

Screen MSI RTX 3070 TRIO-X

Maximum video card length: 360 mm
Maximum power supply length: 180 mm (220 mm in HDD cage removal)
height Maximum processor: height 170 mm

There does not seem to be a problem ... fix me if I'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later ...

Hello everyone , 

Unfortunately after purchasing the above package A: Corsair 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid Tower 

One problem.

The cooler I have NOCUTA DH-15 does indeed come in as I thought but only with one fan because the other is backed up because of the memory and it interferes with the door quarantine.

So a recommendation on water :

Preference for white that will fit the case.

Edited By regev_k

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site