Bezeq fiber - has anyone already experienced and can experience an opinion? - Page 4 - Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bezeq fiber - has anyone already experienced and can experience an opinion?

techmeout

@NR

I did not understand how to operate the multirom through a hot spot? After all, there is no WIFI or anything in the converter That you can connect a hot spot to it .. (Correct me if I am wrong)

And why not a wired connection? - After all, it will actually be able to isolate the problem if it exists .. If through connecting lines everything will work normally then I will know that the problem is in one of the converters or mokot or in general something related to net lis.

Edited By KF
Link to content

From what I understood by my ability to track, are you connected via a wifi to a Yes digital converter? If so then there may be an option to connect to another wifi to neutralize the effect of the modem / router and the like. Wire connection can isolate some of the problems as well. I will note that I do not have Yes or what you have, so everything is passed through me theoretically and I have no option to check for myself.

Link to content

I am not connected via WIFI .. All of Yes's infrastructure is connected with coaxial cables + RJ45 through Mokot .. (1 near each converter and 1 near the router)

The converter in the living room YES QUATTRO.

In the YES HD room.

They both have no wifi capabilities in my opinion.

@NR

Edited By KF
Link to content

Look big, I actually thought of switching between the converters with the same model ..

I have a YES HD converter in my room that is not connected to the Internet at all because there is no need for VOD.

So what I can do is try to switch between the converter of the MMAD (which will probably work) and the one in my room because they are a completely identical model.

As for the converter in the living room, it's a bit problematic to start disassembling the QUATRRO, what's more there is a name full of wires so less interested in messing with it ..

Anyway, before making any replacement I will check first with connecting lines directly to the router and then from there I will move on ..

Of course I will update here, but it will only happen towards the evening.

@NR

Edited By KF
Link to content

Did you check if you get the 721 error only with certain content? I realized that there are certain contents that restrict them from watching Multirom for all sorts of reasons mostly economic. It does not help much, but for example I realized that it is possible through the vod to watch their tutorial videos for example. Can you run them? Or is there no connection at all? @KF

Link to content

Error 721, less relevant because it actually only appeared once.

The error that is received all the time is 751 and this too happens after 15-30 minutes of viewing and not immediately.

I mention that in terms of speed All converters get normal speed through Yes channel 888.

@NR

Link to content

The moccasins are all new, replaced two weeks ago.

I'm going to try something else .. as I mentioned in my room there is another YES HD converter that is not connected to the network at all.

For testing I will connect it with a cable Directly to the router and I will check if the multirum in my room works ..

If it works I will know for sure that the converter in the MMAD will malfunction.

If this converter in my room does not work, then I will know that the problem probably stems from the main converter in the living room = the quattro, the one that actually injects the multirom to the other converters in the house.

** By the way, just for general information, at the moment the converter in the MMAD has been running VOD for an hour plus without any problem .. only this multirom is problematic .. I am already starting to suspect the living room converter.

I'll update of course.

@NR

Edited By KF
Link to content

The price of very tall.

The service (as of a few years ago) was poor. Waiting times were insane, about 40 minutes.

I was at 012 + with them in a 40-megabyte package and many times I received only 5 to 10 megabytes. Each of them blamed the other and I wasted full time on every call to them.

In the end I switched to 018 and paid about 30 percent for upgrading a package to 100 (actually getting about 80).

018 have raised the price recently, so I am moving to fiber in the next few days (I have already ordered a router from AliExpress).

Link to content

Quote of KF

Okay, I connected a cable 20 meters from the router directly to the converter in the MMAD and I still get the fault after about 20 minutes ..

what to do now ?

@NR

In my opinion I would call Lis and make it clear to them that it is not possible to use their devices that are not technologically mature and complain about them in all the forums in the country (I also checked htmag and the like). I would point out that their technicians make fun of the work. I would immediately demand that they give a solution and take care of it and not send me a junior technician to make me feel helped. Now because there are usually people sitting there in the voicemail who just want to finish the shift and go - I would demand to speak to a higher representation because you are wasting your time. @KF

Link to content

@NR

Okay I probably got over the problem, it turns out the converter in the living room was set to record channels automatically 24/7. (Something to do with prime-time service).

I canceled this service and now the converter does not record on its own ..

After the cancellation, I ran a multi-room in 2 rooms at the same time and everything worked smoothly without any glitch! ..

Today of course I will continue to check if there is stability in the multirom ..

Apparently an overload was applied to the main converter and it did not keep pace with continuous recording capability + media streaming (multirum) and crashed after a few minutes each time ..

How delusional, I did not think this could be the problem ..

Link to content

• 1 month later ...

@NR

Bounces this thread back to life.

The multi-room is still causing me problems and this is even after a converter in the living room has been replaced (the one that is responsible for the multirom that transmits the information to the converter in the MMAD).

This whole issue is very delusional. 

The solution I am considering is to rent a converter recorder to MMAD that will be independent in everything related to recordings and that way I will not have to use the multi-room service that is stuck all the time ..

I really wonder if there is an internet connection or is it somehow related to Liss. It drives me crazy.

Edited By KF
Link to content

Plus or minus I vaguely remember what the discussion was about. But in my opinion from what I remember then I have already seen in other forums after a search that more people have encountered problems with the multirom and it is not that rare. I still think the problem is somehow related to the Yes system and less to your internet, if you have tried all the things related to multicast and everything. If there is any compatibility issue due to a Yes mechanism, then I would expect any of them to know how to direct you. There may indeed be some definition that causes compatibility issues with hes, but one should look for candles. It is worth looking for similar services abroad regarding compatibility and the like. Maybe there is indeed something that needs to be eliminated or activated that the people at Yes' hotline do not know.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site