Bezeq fiber - has anyone already experienced and can experience an opinion? - Page 5 - Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bezeq fiber - has anyone already experienced and can experience an opinion?

techmeout

One thing I would try to check out. If you have the option to set addresses in each of the units - then first thing I would in a router assign each one its own address. In addition I would switch between the units and check that everyone is connected to the correct address and under the same gateway. @KF

Link to content

Quote of NR

One thing I would try to check out. If you have the option to set addresses in each of the units - then first thing I would in a router assign each one its own address. In addition I would switch between the units and check that everyone is connected to the correct address and under the same gateway. @KF

All this is Chinese for me .. do not know these definitions.

I suspect something else, at first I remember I was in Bezalel and then there were the problems .. Then I moved to Partner and there were no problems ..

And then .. I went back to Bezalel and there are never any problems ..

I do not know if it is really related but maybe I will try to go back to the partner and check the issue again or alternatively put a record converter in a room that will be independent and will not work through the multirom .. (Because again, the VOD works there properly + speed test Yes's interface also looks good)

Link to content

By and large this is how the router assigns internal addresses. In addition it may be that the independent units are defined in a different way that does not allow them to get an internal address in a good way. It should be under DHCP. Anyway, if you say it worked well for you with Partner then maybe this would be a good solution. Assuming it is related to the default settings that a Partner router has. Or other DNS. It could be that Bezeq has added to this package their cyber protection mechanism that is causing problems. In my opinion it works under their DNS and not something too complex. But from what I can remember you have already tried to replace DNS in the router and units. @KF

Link to content

I tried to switch DNS only through the interface of the router .. something of cloudfare.

I have a gaming package at Bezalel ... but I also did a package at Partner At the time

Maybe it's really related to the internet in one way or another.

And I'm pretty sure everything's working right now on DHCP if I remember correctly

@NR

Edited By KF
Link to content

By and large the goal is that it will not create internal subheadings and will only use what the router gives, that everything will be uniform. So I would also try in-room converters. Again, if this is causing you problems then you can always return it. But in my opinion it is better that all the inscriptions be about the same subfamily. On the other hand if Yes converters need their own personal DHCP then you can get it back to what it was. @KF

Link to content

From a Google search I found a comment from someone who wrote :

A problem in Multirom is easier - you already know that the problem is only with you on the network and not related to Yes' provider or servers. The problem is also not related to DNS, because the multirom does not work with DNS but looks for other converters in the local network.

Last time I saw A housewife who freaked out, had two DHCPs active at the same time, and it made a terrible mess.

@NR - At the time I was told to mark NO in the option in the picture, should I return to YES?

PIC.jpg

Link to content

By and large the router should not be touched. He is supposed to be the one who creates the inscriptions. As for the main converter and the other converters then they should be turned off.

As for the last question, then there is no need in the country for this, or at least not for a home user.

Answer from the Internet to your question

"This is used by a few Russian ISPs such as Beeline, which will require obtaining a private DHCP lease from the ISP's private network, after which they will establish a PPTP connection with the ISP to provide the access. "

@KF

Link to content

@NR

Okay, I've not changed anything yet, I just attached you So you can take a look at all the settings of the converter in the room .. maybe there is something important there.

By and large all you have to do is turn off DHCP there?

20210530_182933.jpg

20210530_182807.jpg

20210530_182830.jpg

20210530_182750.jpg

Edited By KF
Link to content

Look, in enable \ disable DHCP you will disable it.

Now I guess something after that will change in the menu automatically. If not, check the default gateway in your router by checking Windows in ipconfig / all cmd. Now the dns will set for example 1.1.1.1 (cloudflare) in the first and 1.0.0.1 in the second. Or set as the default gatway if you want it to take what is set in the router. I guess the ip address will change depending on what you get. Update.

Screenshot 2021-05-30 192058.png

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards