Video of my Internet problem that has been reading for years, in all modems, in everything - Computer Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A video of my internet problem that has been reading for years, on all modems, in everything

dror98

I have had a problem with the internet for years, whether it is now in a private modem or in other modems or WIFI

In the video you can see the problem

it's a game , And every game, and I emphasize Every game The internet just decides to disconnect from itself, very interestingly, whenever I'm in the middle of a game

I do not know if it is disconnected if the Internet gets stuck, someone said that the TCP session falls something like that (do not know what it means)

The thing is, it happens every few minutes so I can hardly and play because every game disconnects in the middle

Now it's an internet problem that reads for years and is not related to the modem I currently have, because it happened in other modems both and I was on WIFI

For years this problem only reads in my room, when I play either Sony 4 or computer, or surf the Internet, for example in the living room or cell phones Never read the problem

Only on devices that I specifically use

Anyone have an explanation?

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZRFcoako7c&ab_channel=dror98

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZRFcoako7c&ab_channel=dror98

Edited By dror98
Link to content

Could it be that the wifi connection is not strong enough and unstable in the room?

Go to Control Panel and from there to Settings And sharing and from there you will click on your wifi connection what does it write to you in the theoretical connection speed to the router?

715062232_Screenshot2021-04-25204435.png.bd490f8fc20b79fb7b46451564db9cda.png

Link to content

Quote of NR

Could it be that the wifi connection is not strong enough and unstable in the room?

Go to Control Panel and from there to Settings Network And sharing and from there you will click on your wifi connection what does it write to you in the theoretical connection speed to the router?

715062232_Screenshot2021-04-25204435.png.bd490f8fc20b79fb7b46451564db9cda.png

It's not a WiFi, a HOT modem converter

Link to content

Sorry I'm bouncing but as you can see there were not a few days at all disconnections at all, and suddenly, really surprisingly, every game disconnection starts

I can swear it's a hacker

Link to content

Has anything changed in the last few days as far as you remember? (If you say some days worked part) A certain update or something else? Could be some relative was not and now returned (maybe his device causes various jumps?) @dror98

Edited By NR
Link to content

Quote of NR

Has anything changed in the last few days as far as you remember? (If you say some days worked part) A certain update or something else? Could be some relative was not and now returned (maybe his device causes various jumps?) @dror98

As I wrote, there is no connection, because this is a problem that has been reading for years and years

Link to content

Can be whole months without a problem at all, then whole weeks that the problem does not stop, until something extreme happens in the modem for example if you replace it, then after a few weeks the same problem starts again, all the time, the same problem

Link to content

Quote of NR

What is the antivirus / package Security That you have now? Is this the same one you've had all this time?

Sorry I'm asking, but is the system running with a valid official license?

@dror98

Note that I'm talking about , The problem reads mostly there

And no matter, the antivirus in total a few months even though it's at all in the PS4 problem

Link to content

Truth from light browsing the internet I see that there are all kinds of comments in forums about disconnections similar to ps4. Some say it happened to them after a certain update and some and always.

There were some suggestions. Most people said that indeed the problem is not in the routers themselves but in the ps4.

First thing to do is total shutdown and restart and not rest mode.

Some said that because the wifi modules are different - so check which connection is more stable in terms of 2.4 or 5 GHz. Or wired connection.

Some have recommended replacing the dns because sometimes disconnection occurs when there is a response delay to the verifier's server . Highly recommend that of cloudflare.

Now I can think of a few more unspecified things such as:

If there is a firewall router then maybe weaken or disable the protection from Flood Attack and the like.

Maybe change the range of the Beacon Interval to below 100 but above 50. For example 75.

@dror98

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site