Difference Between Computer Screen And TV Screen - Computer Monitors - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Difference between a computer screen and a TV screen

law89

Hi friend

A small question regarding resolution. When I inquired here about the resolution of a computer screen, I was advised not to take an 27-inch FHD screen but up to 24 inches.

Does it catch on about TVs?

I look at an example in:

https://www.traklin.co.il/מוצרי_אלקטרוניקה/טלוויזיות_ומסכים/טלוויזיה_lg_32_smart_32lm630bp

It's 32 inches and it's not even FHD

Link to content

Because it's comparing apples to ... cravings ...

I mean, two different things.

As a matter of fact, it is rare to find a screen 32 inches FHD.

Why ? This is how it was decided in the industry.

On TV you see different content for different purposes than those on a computer screen.

Hence also the differences between them.

Link to content

Recommend avoiding a TV that is not 1080P.

At the screening On TVs that are less than that, the pixels do not sit exactly in place so you see less sharp than you can possibly consume if the image fills the entire screen.

I think this is a trick for people to see better on FULL HD.

Link to content

Quote of Gimel

Recommend avoiding a TV that is not 1080P.

At the screening Movies On TVs that are less than that, the pixels do not sit exactly in place so you see less sharp than you can possibly consume if the image fills the entire screen.

I think this is a trick for people to see better on FULL HD.

As the A-10 said, there is almost no FHD at 32 inches.

I admit I am very surprised. I was already on my way to closing the deal and I was sure such a size comes at least with QHD.

If the choice is between a 23.8 computer screen and Of the 32 listed above, is the computer screen better?

I'm worried it's going to be a little small.

I remember when I was young I would watch 21-inch TVs from a distance of 2-3 meters (but then the TVs looked huge).

Edit: Another option is to take 65 inches with . But it seems to me that it will be too great in terms of distance and it will be difficult to watch it.

Edited By law89
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site