In short, which company that makes laptops is considered reliable and with high survivability over the years? Page 2 - Pre-Computer Consulting - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

In short, which company that makes laptops is considered reliable and with high survivability over the years?

again

It very much depends on the model.

There are models for MSI (of course not only) that require complete disassembly for drive replacement .

So ... all To his body.

Edited By A-10
Correction of spelling "Naud"
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Maybe let the discussion opener respond?
I did not understand until now what his uses for mobile ....
Nice that you recommended him a Mac without knowing what he needed.
There are lots of reports of weird problems with M1-based computers when it comes to code.
That is, developers whose main work is around code.

So before the sage gets up and throws out the "It's not happening to me !!" Required .... Google search, there are a lot of discussions about it. (I personally have no Mac I just know it exists)

The thing with This is generally in terms of compatibility, if at all.

Here he wanted to know what's in the title, even though it's a tricky question

And quite casual, as seen here.

In any case, until / if the discussion opens at all, he will respond,

The issue is generally discussed here, although again,

She's pretty casual.

Quote of jackhammer

Maybe let the discussion opener respond?

hook. If in each thread we wait for the comments of the discussion opener, the traffic in the forum will drop to a tenth of what it is today. :P

Quote of A-10

Q models for MSI (of course not only) that require complete disassembly for drive replacement storage

The question is what do you mean by "complete dissolution". Many in recent years (including a large portion of what the Thinkpad has) have switched to a unified bottom lid method, in which several screws (between 5 and 10) are removed to remove the entire lid, and immediate access to all components. While this is less convenient than pulling out a single screw for drive access, but slightly more internal components can be even more accessible than before.

Quote of A-10

The thing with Mac This is generally in terms of compatibility, if at all.

In my opinion the main problem with the MAC is the "closed gene". Of course, if you install It is partially canceled, but then you also lose some of the benefits of hardware + firmware + software that play together like a Swiss watch.

Regarding Mac - mentioned the problem of writing code with M1,

So I said it more in the context of compatibility than the topic of discussion.

In connection with complete dissolution -

Ah, this has been a (relatively) negligible matter, the whole issue of absence 

Dedicated cover for access to main components and the need to remove the entire bottom cover,

When in many Hp mobiles for example, some of the screws are under the rubber stickers.

But that's not what I meant.

Some models have a 2.5 drive installed under the motherboard (when the bottom cover is removed),

Then all must be lifted To access the same drive ....

Why ?

For solution makers!

Quote of QttP

hook. If in each thread we wait for the comments of the discussion opener, the traffic in the forum will drop to a tenth of what it is today. :P

So alternatively you suggest that the traffic in the forums be high and then its quality be random and purposeless?

There is already such a site. fxp.co.il

When someone turns to you for a question / consultation / problem, you need to first understand the situation before recommending a solution.

Just throwing solutions in the air is irrelevant and will not necessarily meet the need of the guy.

So instead, our job, the experienced, is to answer with guiding questions to pump the right information from the guy.

Edited By jackhammer

It's in theory ...

But ... a week has already passed and quite a few comments and there is nothing developed in the discussion,

And statistically, chances are it won’t either.

What's more, there is no specific question here, if there was one, fulfilled.

So what's left?

Try to sift through responses of "I am satisfied / I am excellent" because it is 

Not relevant (again, statistically and for other reasons) to the discussion

Also because an amorphous question was asked / formulated.

This is my humble opinion, of course.

Quote of jackhammer

So alternatively you suggest that the traffic in the forums be high and then its quality be random and purposeless?

This is not exactly trivial and purposeless. Helping people is just part of the purpose of technical forums like this. The second part is to give the geeks a stage to chat with each other. :D

There is still a difference of heaven and earth between the level of discussions here and FXP. do not worry.

I have 8.5 years old that holds up nicely to this day (I took it to university, and now take it to the desert and to work) - model NP355V5C-01IL (full specification in profile - I made some upgrades). At the time, it cost NIS 2000 in a bug.

There is no particular company and there is no specific series that you can sign. 

I had Better and less good seas (I have encountered heat dissipation problems, fans, etc. in recent years) 

A good computer should survive 3-5 years when carried with you everywhere. Few computers will stand up to it. 

The build quality of the MAC is insane, but personally the operating system is not comfortable for me. Or not familiar enough.

I am today with G1's P2 , And he's amazing, one of their best, but to say he's strong - I'll only know in about two years. 

Quote of ClassMulder

Personally, I am very satisfied with MSI. Computers are well built and hold up well. I had one for about five years, and stayed like new except for the speakers that did not hold. I replaced them and sold it, then bought more מחשב נייד (Model for games) of MSI. I'm still very happy with it.

I just wanted to hone in: the previous laptop I had was MSI FX600, And my current computer is MSI GP62MVR-7RF - Again, I am very pleased with it. It is clear to me that this is a personal experience, etc. But regarding the disassembly and upgrade - actually one of the most convenient, even in the current generation where the battery is not really easy to disassemble. Access to memory and storage is very convenient.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site