Laptop Course with Black Screen and Flashing White Squares - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

The laptop crashes with a black screen and flashing white squares

Hey,

For a period of time the computer Mine sometimes collapses from computer movement, most often while playing computer games.

The crash is a sudden black screen with lots of flashing white squares and only a forced shutdown of the computer fixes it and restarts the system until the next crash.

Attach a photo (it is important to note that this is not my photo but from someone else who shared on the net but it is the exact same glitch):

ef9fce73-1b2e-4004-8b15-f437c0b261c2.png

Also encloses the details of the computer and system:

specs.JPG.3fcd96f1cfcdc7d77f45d7ae8e883fa9.JPG

The computer itself is this strix G was bought about two years ago. 

Is this the dying of the video card. GPU? 

I would appreciate your help 🙏

Edited By Raphael Rabinovich
Link to content

Quote of ClassMulder

I see you also have a built-in video card. Try removing the video card from Anodia And use it for a few days. Compare and see if there is still the problem or not. If there is still, maybe it's the memory.

Hi, thanks for the reply, I made the video card of Unavailable and the computer still crashed, this time from a computer shift only. Refers to RAM?

Quote of Jabberwock

Temperature?

Is the computer still responsible?

Thanks for the answer, the temperature can even reach 80 degrees

In my opinion the warranty no longer exists because I opened the computer myself / its time has passed.

Link to content

Quote of Jabberwock

I mean you researched and checked that it is not from a high temperature but from an actual movement of moving the computer?

How often does this happen?

Hi, I checked, in my opinion it is not related to temperature because it crashes even when the computer is not hot and there is no effort of GPU shifting say, the fault now happens very often.

It sometimes lets me play on really old computer desires that don't require much but in newer ones it just crashes into the black screen alone after a few minutes

Link to content

You may have cracks in the motherboard or a component problem Of the screen card.

I do not know if you have the option in BIOS to run only the video card built into the processor in the designated place of Nabidia.

Or log into the software And lower the memory frequency of the video card.

Another thing that can be checked is to go into the settings of the video card and activate the power profile. Which can reduce the frequency.

Link to content

Quote by Raphael Rabinovich

Hi, thanks for the reply, I made the video card of Anodia Unavailable and the computer still crashed, this time from a computer shift only. Refers to RAM?

Thanks for the answer, the temperature can even reach 80 degrees

In my opinion the warranty no longer exists because I opened the computer myself / its time has passed.

The intention is to physically remove it and disconnect it from the case. Don't just make it unavailable. Try this.

If the crash is due to a shift, you probably have a loose component in your computer. You need to make sure everything is reinforced. The motherboard sits and is fastened with at least four screws to the chassis, the processor sits properly and its cooling is fastened to it neatly (with thermal ointment), the memory cards sit and lock in place, and all their drives and connections are reinforced.

Link to content

Quote of HelpSupport

@Raphael Rabinovich - Try - Remove the memory component from the slot and move it to the other slot.

If possible a photo of the computer after opening the lid.

Hi, really really huge thanks, I replaced the ram slot and it's not crashing anymore right now. 

Thanks to all the other commenters.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime