NVIDIA driver cannot be installed on laptop - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Unable to install NVIDIA driver on laptop

good evening
I have a new Asus laptop with a video card 3070
Until today worked fine today the card is no longer recognized and the driver could not be updated or used the card
I removed the driver and I am unable to reinstall it
Gets an error that the driver is not compatible with the operating system
I tried complete removal through DDU did not help
I would appreciate your help

The model is FA506QR

Link to content

In many cases if you have an Intel processor, then you will need to pre-install the Intel built-in video card in its Dch version. After you do that then you will need to install the chipset drivers and then you will be able to install the driver of I would even recommend downloading auto install.

If you have a processor of So I would recommend first thing to install theAMD Chipset Drivers.

If none of these options help, log in to Device Manager and run a display of hidden devices. Check if you have a few different options hidden in the video card and delete them all including the driver if he lets it be marked. Then you can do DDU through safe mode and maybe I would also try to do it while clicking there in the menu on Disable automatic driver installation through update. I will note that it is worth returning it after installation.

Plus if the ddu doesn't help, then Nvidia also has auto remove software that I might have tried with before I tried with the DDU.

As for installing the Nvidia driver then I would suggest installing their auto install. Good luck. @ asaf556

Link to content

Quote of NR

In many cases if you have an Intel processor, then you will need to pre-install the Intel built-in video card in its Dch version. After you do that then you will need to install the chipset drivers and then you will be able to install the driver of NVIDIA I would even recommend downloading auto install.

If you have a processor of AMD So I would recommend first thing to install theAMD Chipset Drivers.

If none of these options help, log in to Device Manager and run a display of hidden devices. Check if you have a few different options hidden in the video card and delete them all including the driver if he lets it be marked. Then you can do DDU through safe mode and maybe I would also try to do it while clicking there in the menu on Disable automatic driver installation through Windows update. I will note that it is worth returning it after installation.

Plus if the ddu doesn't help, then Nvidia also has auto remove software that I might have tried with before I tried with the DDU.

As for installing the Nvidia driver then I would suggest installing their auto install. Good luck. @ asaf556

But what happened? Suddenly I did not bother with the drivers at all. The card reappeared at night and the day I returned from work it is unrecognized when it is not recognized.

Link to content

Do you see a difference between connecting your cell phone to electricity and using a battery? Is anything changing? Turn on the computer that is plugged in and another time on a battery @ asaf556

Edited By NR
Link to content

I would try something. Maybe even after you install the driver and it works, update may check and decide to update the driver from its array. It overrides the official driver with a non-standard driver from update and it also prevents you from installing the driver normally after that.

I would go into safe mode and run DDU. Now my recommendation is to configure in DDU that will block installations from drivers update windows update. If it works out, then it is possible to prevent the installations in a different way and not arbitrarily through DDU

image.thumb.png.903870325669acdca4af9779c8702838.png

Edited By NR
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site