Browser plugin for downloading content from Instagram causes account to be blocked (looking for one who does not) - Software - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A browser extension to download content from Instagram blocks the account (looking for one who does not)

ravnadal

I am currently working with a Makomban plugin. The plugin was once available in the store and then came out of the Google store some programmer arranged that it would work again with some changes.

What happens is that Instagram recognizes the plugin and blocks me from accessing the site completely. Even logging in without a user is not possible, you have to completely disconnect from the Internet and delete the entire history.

. I realized that other plugins also have this problem.

The thing is that in practice everything you see with your eyes on the internet whether it is a picture, story, video etc. is technically streamed to your computer so you kind of download it.

What actually happens is that all the plugins including those in Firefox cause Instagram to block your account.

Initially with verifications to calculate by email. Then in text messages to the phone (which cost money because it is from abroad) and at the end they ask you for a verification video in the phone app

It's only getting worse and I can not find any plugin that does not cause Instagram to block your account.

The only option is to make a new account and manually move everyone you follow there, it kind of resets Instagram's boycotts and blockages

But this is not a solution. Has anyone here been able to find a reliable plugin that downloads all the content (Story, , Videos, reels, IGTV and not causing problems in your account? 

Link to content

I got to check out Instagram now. In theory I am not a fan of additives unless some relative built them. There is an option through web developer tools (this is how it is called in firefox and there is an equivalent in other browsers). In theory any video and any image that is uploaded through the browser on the computer then can be downloaded. You can filter by images or media. In theory it means a bit that you have to go through a bit manually and sometimes there are some quality versions. Now regarding this video it seems that Instagram does not specifically encrypt or hide the video, so you can filter by media and also download the video. This way you do not risk with plugins some of which run bots some of which do other non-kosher things while with your account and the like. Successfully! @ravnadal

image.thumb.png.37e17e7bdd861c5a0af336e30727c077.png

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

I checked again and for me it actually works. It's in the media and you usually get a link that starts with instagram.fsdv2-1.fna.fbcdn.net - you make a right button on its line and make a copy url. From there you open the url in a separate tab and the video opens for you. Then you come to file-save page as while the video is working. For me it works like this without a problem. @ravnadal

Edited By NR
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime