New Asus B9 Expert Book with Mouse and Keyboard BT Connected with Lag - Page 2 - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

New Asus B9 Expert Book with mouse and keyboard in BT connection with Lag

• תגובות 35
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Attached Images

Well if you have already installed all the drivers of the laptop and in the 2 laptops it did not work - it could still be a collision between the drivers or the software. Less think it's a hardware issue that has been replacing computers. If it could already be because of the antivirus for example.

I would try a few things.

If you log in to BIOS most often in the boot window there will be an option to set normal boot or fast boot. On the face of it there should be no problem here but sometimes the use of a fast boot can prevent the system from detecting certain changes. So worth changing to normal boot.

Now because sometimes there are collisions between drivers of For anything that can cause latency or freeze, there are those who recommend disabling the service of some of the internal sound cards (should not affect the sound) whether it is from realtek or something from Or of the video card. My recommendation is to keep it as clean as possible and delete the blotwares of the sound card other than the driver itself.

Another option you can try that does have a greater impact , But may also help you - right click on my computer and from there click on properties - from there to advance system settings and from there to advanced and then in performance click on the settings (welcome to turn off all effects except smooth edges of fonts + show thumbnails instead of icons) And from there again on advanced and here you will select the background services. In fact it will give some priority in terms of latency to actions done in the background. Most often it affects audio, or things that happen in the background (such as Bluetooth and wifi)

3.thumb.png.214b57f5047a5cbb3299503d204d8382.png4.thumb.png.c2eee6351416823c0b0caf4f397f687c.png1.thumb.png.a493a831a9bab4be4ac6d56c9a955dcd.png

2.png

Edited By NR
Link to content

Look, I do not know what antivirus you are using, but it's worth checking to see if you have a setting there that actually stops the antivirus scans in the background when there is a load on the system. @xtract1image.thumb.png.972708bd9a8f6db6359885ee3fd7e315.png

Edited By NR
Link to content

No no, do not remove the drivers of no way. Intel has a dismal history where wifi drivers removed using wifi after it regardless of reinstalling and required reinstallation of windows. I got to experience it on my meat a few years ago.

@xtract1

Link to content

Usually OEM drives have less support and are more common among laptops. Anyway specify which You have and maybe there is some special driver for it and maybe it's a consumer version. Samsung for example has a driver Their own, but I do not remember that it is also intended for OEM.

Link to content

There can always be an option that actually the whole computer gets a bit stuck and not just the mouse. I would like you to try something before. You will reach a control panel and from there to Network and sharing and from there you will click on your WiFi connection in the middle of the screen and there you will see the strength of your connection in WiFi to the router. Now why do I suggest checking the Wi-Fi connection at all - if for some reason the Wi-Fi / Bluetooth component is not stably connected to the antennas - then over time you will suddenly see drastic drops or large jumps or low speeds regardless of which can reach less than 20 megabits and the like. And yes, that's something that can happen. Although the probability that 2 different computers happened it is a bit puzzling but could be, you will know. It can also herald that there is another problem with the connection other than the antennas not really standing still (the connection of these antennas to the laptops is a walking joke). @954198500_Screenshot2021-07-06170518.thumb.png.6ef97493a95d0f38d440900c18a9e505.pngxtract1

Link to content

Look, we'll try to locate the problem when it pops up. A right button on my computer and from there to manage will open a window for you. There you will have something called an event viewer. When you open it and get to windows logs and from there to system then you will see all kinds of errors or alerts from windows regarding all sorts of things. Some pop up for historical reasons and can be ignored. But if you can actually isolate one of the events by the time the lag pops up - then maybe we can find out what the problem is or what is causing it. @xtract1

image.thumb.png.09d56b5fd31b25cbc2eb7aa7abad933c.png

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside