New Asus B9 Expert Book with Mouse and Keyboard BT Connected with Lag - Page 3 - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

New Asus B9 Expert Book with mouse and keyboard in BT connection with Lag

So here it is - I got a few days ago to connect my BT laptop to an external speaker (JBL) to hear - I noticed that every so often the video on YouTube stops when it is connected. I assumed maybe it's because the connection disconnects in a split second.

Another thing - I have the Xerox software for scanning documents from the printer. When I transfer a file from the "feature" (it's in quotes because it's stored on my computer somewhere) to the desktop sometimes the transfer "hangs up" .

In light of all this - new ideas?

Link to content

• תגובות 35
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Attached Images

I'll try to look for some pattern online that fits all of these things. By and large I could think of such a thing when the computer heats up and reaches certain temperatures and takes the computer a second to slow down and turn on the fan. But because you already replaced a computer then maybe it's not related. You also did not mention any problem on the subject. I also do not know if you are with an updated BIOS, maybe something has been fixed while in the latest updates. @xtract1

Link to content

There is something that might be worth a try. I have seen that it has fixed similar issues in some forums. A problem caused by some incompatibility with the card drivers ethernet (not wifi). Go to the device manager and find the card there Your Ethernet. In many cases it is actually realtek that has all sorts of problems with it, even though it may be and you have something else.

Now if you are not using it then do it uninstall and disable and also remove driver. If you do use it then after you delete need to download driver again and install. @xtract1

Link to content

Regarding heating - I doubt it happens, because it happens a few minutes after I open the computer when all that is open is a few tabs of , Outlook and that's it ... The use is medium office at most and not beyond and the air conditioner is just above it at 24 degrees.

Regarding theEthernet - I surf on WIFI so I made it disable and I will try. Unless you say it's critical to do a removal for his driver as well, etc.

Link to content

Worth trying to do driver removal as well. Now another question, does this only happen when you use Chrome? Understand if this is not related to the infinite bugs that Chrome has when it uses experimental hardware acceleration without you knowing and there is a reason. @xtract1

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside

new on the site