New Windows operating system just around the corner. - Page 2 - Windows - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

New Windows operating system just around the corner.

A-10

Quote of Jabberwock

Check power consumption and condition battery With AIDA64 Extreme

It could be that something in the background is preventing you from going into power saving mode.

In idle mode CPU utilization shall not exceed 5%.

I think the screen stays on (the truth is, I did not notice if I woke it up or it was on before I touched the touch).

I'll call tomorrow to check with If this is supposed to be the case because just yesterday I turned it on for the first time (the screen is big then maybe because of that. The laptop is a Legion 5 with a 17.3 screen).

Link to content

Quote by law89

I think the screen stays on (the truth is, I did not notice if I woke it up or it was on before I touched the touch).

I'll call tomorrow to check with Lenovo If this is supposed to be the case because just yesterday I turned it on for the first time (the screen is big then maybe because of that. The laptop is a Legion 5 with a 17.3 screen).

Gaming computers with a 17.3 screen, especially those that come with processors , Consume electricity, even in simple operations. Oh because of the big screen and because the processor it comes with a TDP of 45W

So it is not unreasonable that it holds only 3 working hours. And that does not mean that there is necessarily some kind of malfunction.

Edited By Lavi 1
Link to content

Quote of Lavi 1

Gaming computers with a 17.3 screen, especially those that come with processors Intel, Consume electricity, even in simple operations. Oh because of the big screen and because the processor it comes with a TDP of 45W

So it is not unreasonable that it holds only 3 working hours. And that does not mean that there is necessarily some kind of malfunction.

A very big bass. The alternative was another computer with a Reisen 5700u and I see that the data there is significantly lower:

https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd--7-5700u

Unfortunately no one answered me in the specifications, so I had to choose based on my knowledge.

Anyway, It is recorded that it is supposed to hold 8 hours and that the network has a double-digit number of hours.

I did a bios update and it improved the time displayed. Since it's constantly changing, I need to let it run from 100 to 0 and see how long it will take (I'm pretty sure more than three hours after the update).

A very big drawback is that it is really but really heavy

Link to content

Released (Edited)

And back to the topic of discussion ...

Here's a tap of what's expected in the new version of Windows - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMHgM_hTzlw

Of course like any new version, do not rush to install it on a computer 

It is important, and if possible, to try it on a "versatile / non-critical" computer.

Edited By A-10
Link to content

Lol

Do you want an intelligent or wild guess?

In fact, the two are not worth much.

Niall wait for the date.

Much more than cosmetics, it is important to see / know

If there are real improvements in terms of MH itself -

File system, Etc. etc'.

If they just "improved" a user interface, they didn't do much about it.

Link to content

By the way, for those who are really burning, there is an ISO network of 11,

Not exactly the final finite (if there is such an animal), but close.

Again, not for a work computer.

Only on a system designed for testing / impression, if any.

Link to content

There does not say everything.

The child is the thing.

The image of what "leaked" is 21996,

And what will be officially announced, is 22000.

There could be many more changes.

Link to content

for example

6.0.6002.18005.lh_sp2rtm.090410-1830_x64fre_client-b-hb--u_retail_ja-jp-FRTMCXFRE_JA_DVD.iso

It's a particular group's build

The 21996 does not have any additions other than ISO NAME

And not in REGS

So there will be no such difference that he presents in the video

I hope so

Because this operating system does not renew anything and is really inconvenient to work

Edited By aviv00
Link to content

I installed the current beta version that was leaked as a virtual machine. This is what she looks like at first. (Yes, the Start button is in the center by default, but you can change it)

image.thumb.png.bd28430ab8accaedba5e202781b8899e.png

Edited By ClassMulder
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site