New Windows operating system just around the corner. - Page 5 - Windows - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

New Windows operating system just around the corner.

A-10

Released (Edited)

Again speculations and "probably"?

And what does this interest me as a Microsoft "troubles" consumer?

Or in your opinion, under the pretext of "this is just business" every act is kosher?

Edited By A-10
Link to content

Here is a compatibility check script To- 11 which shows more details and the reason or reasons for incompatibility compared to the official tool of Who only reported whether the system was suitable or not and did not bother to specify why not (and has since stopped working at all and was removed from the network).

The script uses the official information it publishes So it should not be taken as a Torah from Sinai because things may still change (and it is expected to be updated accordingly), but can help at this point understand a little more why a particular system is not suitable and if it can be made suitable (in case of fTPM / PTT activation [Which can also be done without reinstalling the system] and so on) without replacing hardware.

Link to content

Quote of A-10

Again speculations and "probably"?

And what does this interest me as a Microsoft "troubles" consumer?

Or in your opinion, under the pretext of "this is just business" every act is kosher?

No, you just do not have to get so excited about it :X

Not you at all

Edited By aviv00
Link to content

Released (Edited)
Quote of Aviv943

I installed the system

This is a system that the connection between what will come out when it comes out under the name "Windows 11", quite coincidental.

Quote of aviv00

No, you just do not have to get so excited about it

No fuss.

Just trying to avoid what I think leads to misleading people.

You continue to speculate and evaluate without seeing the big picture

And tends to present musings that are not based on anything practical,

Or alternatively, as with the installation of the leaked version,

Infer from this about the official version without limiting things.

In the end, incorrect information is obtained, and without any fuss, God forbid,

I ask you to be aware of these things.

Edited By A-10
Link to content

Quote of A-10

The leaked version,

The leaked version is actually b Its the same cold of the operating system 22000

They only enable the new GUI fighters

Assuming you download 22000.1 you will not see the changes after you install the update [.51]

This is all about a small package - USER EXPERIENCE if you want to test my argument

So it's not wrong

And all the following plots like Will be activated in the same way - with an update package

Edited By aviv00
Link to content

What exactly is wrong?

You probably know that on the basis of one chassis of Produce 5 models,

That the consumer in general finds it difficult to think that they are from the same girl ( In the parable).

And I have already given a link to the differences in the current insider version, quite different demons

From the leaked version, to the final version there can be many more changes

In all components, at the core, in the GUI and also in the condition of appropriate hardware.

There is no point in repeating the mantra of "I installed" because the world has already moved on ....

Link to content

Quote of aviv00

Even if they bring you a coach link you do not understand

And what exactly is the link שלך Good from my links?    : nixweiss:

I at least have no agenda.

I did not install anything and did not draw conclusions .....

I just brought what was said on the net.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site