What is the difference between Windows 10 Pro and home? Windows forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

What is the difference between Windows 10 Pro and home?

law89

If you are assuming that prices are equal, which is better?

Is there a difference in display or is it plus or minus the same Windows? (I only had a few minutes to use it, I saw that the line bar started in a different color, but at least on the desktop I did not see any changes. Maybe the difference is because I installed on a mobile and not a stationary?)

Link to content

Visually there is no difference.

The differences, as detailed in the links,

They are at the level of management and the variety of accessibility settings

In each version, when the pro gives more options mainly in the direction 

Business or company.

Link to content

I will add that in my opinion, even when the prices are not equal, unless the gap is very high, one must take the pro. If only for the GROUP POLICY and the ability to control updates. In PRO you control the operating system. In HOME the operating system controls you.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

I installed it. Something strange happened to me. On two computers it was installed without an internet connection at the time of installation and the installation was the same as the Home version.

The third computer had an internet connection and he asked me if it was Or some other alternative I do not remember.

Why were there differences?

Link to content

Quote of A-10

Windows asks if it is for personal or organizational use.

So asking ......

Yes, it was personal or organizational.

Why did this question only appear on one computer and it did not? Is it due to the internet connection?

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site