Second Screen Connection - Page 3 - Computer Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Second screen connection

Look, the second port is through an adapter cable from C to DP.

This is of course in addition to the exit of the - .

Regarding the mobile as a whole - first, a fairly high-quality screen, suitable even for creating content, that is And video.

Even in games, it is clear that there are better ones, but it does not kill reeds at all, so according to the review, at least.

Overall it looks like you made a pretty good deal.

Regarding my time - Should be Of 80 amps an hour, I believe this is what is sold in the country.

Temporary Measured in three main forms - web browsing and a bit And such.

Play video.

Full charge - where of course the battery time is short.

You can also lower the screen brightness, the factor that most influences light tasks over time .

Link to content

a quote

Regarding the mobile as a whole - first, a fairly high-quality screen, suitable even for creating content, that is עיבוד תמונה And video.

Even in games, it is clear that there are better ones, but it does not kill reeds at all, so according to the review, at least.

Excellent. The laptop I wanted to purchase was with a Reisen 5700u but the screen was with a 45% Gamut. I have no idea what it is, but note that it is not recommended. Although there was no small gap, I decided not to take a risk and buy a better quality screen

a quote

Regarding my time battery - Should be battery Of 80 amps an hour, I believe this is what is sold in the country.

Indeed 80 so I'm a little surprised by the battery

Link to content

Quote by law89

The screen was with 45% Gamut. I have no idea what it is

To quote the trackers, it's "In what color do you want the silver stripe?",

That is, it measures how much the screen is capable of presenting faithful to the ideal of

Optimal color display in terms of covering every color fan that the human eye

Can see.

Simply put, on a screen with a 45 percent gamut the image will be less good

And more accurate than that with 72 percent (in the NTSC index, which is equivalent to 100 percent SRGB).

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

I will update for the benefit of people like me who have no great idea about computers:

I do not know how substantial the difference is between 72 and 45. Regarding the difference between 72 and a regular computer:

I tried to watch an episode of a show I saw - the 70% brightness area looks very bad.

Even at 100% brightness it is much less pleasant to watch than on a regular computer screen. It feels like the colors are not sharp.

Link to content

No, no, you're a little confused.

I'm not talking about brightness, but about color accuracy!

Can be a super bright screen but with poor and inaccurate color production / display.

Of course there is also the matter of clarity, but this is a different opera.

Link to content

a quote

I'm not talking about brightness, but about color accuracy!

me too. I noted that the colors are not sharp even at maximum brightness

There was one redheaded example and her hair felt a little faded.

Link to content

Quote by law89

me too. I noted that the colors are not sharp even at maximum brightness

There was one redheaded example and her hair felt a little faded.

Ahhh

OK.

So I got confused ...

Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...
Quote of A-10

That's why I wrote "it (Or similar) ", Because I have no idea what connection there is / will be to his screen.

I mean, this is just the swatch, maybe he will find a video card at half price / hand 2.

Okay, so in this regard, since I do not have the time and patience to install the card myself, I turned to a technician. The technician wanted to know which screen I wanted to match the card to, to know which card to install. I need a second screen to project stock charts on. It should be a large screen to hold a lot of graphs. I do not need some amazing quality because I will not watch it in the movies and do not need it for normal use (for that I have the - My current)
What would you recommend?

Link to content

Quote of ilanb0

And anyway, I still did not understand which video card I can match him?

Connectivity of this monitor

Regarding connectivity, This monitor has an 1.4 port and a VGA connector.

You may not need a video card at all, as it has an HDMI connection that is present in every video card, as well as a VGA connection,

Which is quite rare nowadays in video cards, but is on new motherboards, so to speak.

In short, suppose you bought the screen of , What hardware do you have, and sorry but I do not have the strength to look in the discussion ....

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site