Computer does not turn on after cleaning with contact spray - Computer Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Computer does not turn on after cleaning with contact spray

BDS

Hello friends, I arranged a computer by the grace of God,
Worked Peaks Week. I just brought a spray for cleaning
Contacts and I cleaned the board with it, after half
I turned on for an hour and the computer suddenly did not turn on.

There was a small squeak and since then there is nothing, no beeping!

The processor is gone or the board? there is a solution?

All my life I have cleaned full boards
And never called me anything like that.

The power supply lights up with the green and black wire.
Could it still be that power supply is the problem?
I also cleaned it unlike previous times.

Link to content

Quote of yotam

The "squeak" you describe sounds like a shortened component, will do a visual inspection of the board for safety and also check if there is a burnt odor.

This is that there is no burnt smell.

I connected another power supply ...

I have a feeling a spray went into the processor and burned it.

If you turn it on Without a processor is there a response? twitter?

Link to content

Spray will not enter the processor, most likely you turned on the computer which was still a liquid that shortened some component, probably a component related to power supply and it may have burned something else later as well (could be the processor, but that if you were really talented)

Link to content

A. Into the processor is not possible, to its holder and possibly away the short on the board.

B. I lit after half an hour plus, it's an illogical volatile substance left.

third. This is my motherboard for a week, I think it was screwed up already and maybe that's how it ended.

D. It could be that the short came from the power supply or the connections That I sprayed.

God. The motherboard was replaced and as a precaution I also moved to another supplier and case. The previous one was rusty.

Gigabit motherboard, very delicate from experience, I sprayed countless boards and this is the first time with a different spray Although the board has shortened, trauma to subsequent boards that probably need an oil based spray? Because I saw one like this and did not buy one.

Thank you so much for the good will to help, thank you!

Everything from God in my many iniquities came to me trouble for atonement.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site