Over - Promotions and Discounts - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Ends

Moon-Mage

Do not know if the promotion is planned or there is a bug on their site but currently almost all products with free shipping including screens making something like this:
https://www.newegg.com/global/il-en/p/N82E16824012018?Item=N82E16824012018
To pay Very.

Just want to make it clear that it is not listed anywhere but in the free checkout shipping.

Edit: This was probably a bug in the system and today shipments are back to their original price.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

• Moon-Mage changed the title to Free shipping in Niue (including screens!)

Prices in the country are simply delusional. I consulted with someone from Poland regarding the screen he recommended. There he bought for $ 850 (probably from Madel herself and not some Ivory or KSP) and in Israel the same screen costs over $ 1,200 if I convert the price to dollars.

I'll give Niue a look. Maybe worth buying something

Link to content

Now I noticed that you wrote not only for the screens.

I can tell you that on the date I opened this topic, on There was no delivery:

I can also say that a few days later, the prices of the laptops I was interested in went up. Maybe it's a coincidence, and maybe they pushed the shipment there.

Link to content

It is not clear to me why in the country everything is so expensive. As I mentioned on a screen I was recommended (even though it was not in the budget), the gap was 50% compared to Poland.

If Amazon had not slaughtered shipments, I would have ordered a lot of things from there, but it pays only to purchase small products.

Link to content

• Moon-Mage changed the title to Ends
Quote by law89

It is not clear to me why in the country everything is so expensive. As I mentioned on a screen I was recommended (even though it was not in the budget), the gap was 50% compared to Poland.

If Amazon had not slaughtered shipments, I would have ordered a lot of things from there, but it pays only to purchase small products.

Israeli importers usually purchase supplies from suppliers in Europe (due to the same tension and marketing areas). There are standard requirements in the country, , And taxation that is not there (this is also related to the fact that production is done in Europe and there is free trade between countries in Europe). And yes, I think there is a larger profit margin in the country to compensate for the loss of revenue generated because of all the demands and bureaucracy in the country.

Link to content

Let's say you buy . In terms of It takes up almost no space. In terms of standard there is nothing.

I ordered from Amazon and with delivery to my house cost me half of what it cost at the time on KSP (not to mention the hassle of getting to them etc).

Even if you add taxation, it's still psychic gaps.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

System Announcements

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site