Hard deliberation on buying a motherboard + processor - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Difficult deliberation in purchasing motherboard + processor

BDS

Hello Members,

This is a computer build for Windows 7 to work in the Explorer and Chrome browser, which means you do not need processing power but more memory and a graphics card that will run agile windows without lag (as I have now with a processor G4400 when opened a lot And still has a free ram.)

1. The new motherboards do not support 7 On the manufacturer's website, is there a solution to this? Combine? Previous ones that fit? I'm in the market from this section.

Suppose there is no solution to section 2, I have seen Asus boards from both ends of the bow of vs intel, has the asus tuf of Which really impressed me.

3. So I went towards CPU with a built-in graphics card of Then there is no Almost and if there is then no box and experience they have no base in the country and it is an easy bet and they cost a little more than Intel.

4. So I went back to Intel and I'm getting nervous to see a new g6400 processor that suits me costs cheaper than the old one and then it turns out that it's the new socket 1200 that no longer supports Windows 7!

5. Here I no longer find myself even if I decide I want to .

6. I was already thinking of taking some motherboard and buying a 2nd hand processor of Already, and I do not really feel like it.

I would love an idea out of the box, a refinement or innovation that might help me with the decision on the subject.

In prayer for salvation from this frustration.

Link to content

Released (Edited)

Why?

Because 7:

1. Lightweight and fast with ssd

2. What is the need for Windows 10? There is no advantage 1!

3. Worked for years on 7 and everything peaks.

4. The software works in Internet Explorer 10.

5. Can't stand being dictated to someone .

6. Older generation boards have support for Windows 7.

7. What is the connection xp? 7 gave him consideration.

8. Even if I put 10 and there will be a problem so you can come back.

9. It is a computer for work not for games and needs armor for spending.

10. Can't stand Windows 10, domineering Windows!

You got 10 reasons why not Windows 10! And there is more ...

Edited By assafiles
Link to content

Support for 7 ended a year and a half ago. This means that the system has reached the end of its service life. This does not mean that it will stop working on existing hardware (even though there are no security updates), but it does mean that there are no hardware drivers that came out after the official support and that the system itself has no out-of-the-box support in a large part of the new chips.

If you are locked on Outdated (and no security updates, for business I would less recommend running) Expired) you limit yourself to a particular generation of hardware.

You can take a gamble, buy new hardware and see what works and what doesn't, and if the majority does not (and keep in mind this is the more likely scenario) go to 10. Some of Microsoft's' spyware's have also been re-implemented in 7, 8 through updates in the last five years, so if that is the concern 7 gives more of a false sense of security than some protection. Beyond that the systems are very similar in routine work. Same desktop and same form of work. You can also always install something like Classic Shell or Open Shell and bring back the classic look even further.

There is no magic solution here. You need to choose up-to-date bio-hardware and an up-to-date operating system for an outdated operating system (and no security updates) and older hardware accordingly.

Link to content

Quote of assafiles

Why?

Because Windows 7:

1. Lightweight and fast with ssd

2. What is the need for Windows 10? There is no advantage 1!

3. Worked for years on Windows 7 and everything peaks.

4. The software works in Internet Explorer 10.

5. Can't stand being dictated to someone Operating System.

6. Older generation boards have support for Windows 7.

7. What is the connection xp? Windows 7 gave him consideration.

8. Even if I put Windows 10 and there will be a problem so you can come back.

9. It is a computer for work not for games and needs armor for spending.

10. Can not stand the 10, overbearing!

You got 10 reasons why not 10! And there is more ...

1. In fact, Windows Ten is faster than Windows 7. https://www.techspot.com/review/1042-windows-10-vs-windows-8-vs-windows-7/page4.html

2. Support for latest hardware and software for the future as well. 

3. Excellent, so it will work the same for you at 10

Explorer exists or can be installed in windows ten

5. No one except time dictates to you operating system. But take the example of - Really good but already outdated. If you install it today (either virtual or physical), you will not be able to browse the Internet for example because all the certificates have expired. You will need to dig through the internet alleys, find up-to-date certificates and install them.

6. So what? If they support windows 7 then so too 10 supported.

9. Precisely because it is a work computer it is better for you to be up to date and more secure. Workstations have regular updates (whether servers or workstations) to maintain a level Reasonable in the networked world.

10. Explanation and reasoning, how exactly is he domineering?

Link to content

10. If you've seen one of the episodes in the dark cases at the farm where the company is mesmerizing everyone who comes to visit, then just what Microsoft has been doing since Windows 10, takes over your computer and personal information through stories and tales of When in practice you are captive to their dictates only.

There are many disagreements about your answers from my experience,

But thank you very much for praising each section :)

And there is Explorer 11 built into Windows 10 it turns out.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site