New Computer Freezes - Page 3 - Computer Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Fault | New computer freezes

Quote of NR

AMD has the option of a type of small overclock or at least the so-called stay longer on The fast Certain. I for example had all kinds of crashes that are actually related to gpu and I blamed the video card, but in the end after I canceled it then all the crashes stopped completely.

In some motherboards of Asus So they turned it on in recent bios by default.

Do a Google search for precision boost crash or pbo crash and you will see that many have crashes with it. And the benefit is not in heaven.

@K1ko7

I read about it a bit and worth a try I will update, appreciate!

Link to content

• תגובות 64
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Attached Images

"Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution / refresh rates may cause flickering ..."

There is a problem with screens with a different refresh rate that exists for some video cards .

For Nvidia the problems with the screens are mostly black screens and the like.

So do not think it is related.

@K1ko7

Link to content

Quote of NR

"Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution / refresh rates may cause flickering ..."

There is a problem with screens with a different refresh rate that exists for some video cards AMD.

For Nvidia the problems with the screens are mostly black screens and the like.

So do not think it is related.

@K1ko7

Makes sense .. because the glitch happened to me both with an amd video card and with a video card of

In the meantime since I reset the BIOS settings and left only the xmp the glitch has not happened but that also does not mean it has been resolved so I am really waiting to see if it comes back ..

In the meantime look for more options that can cause this type of glitch. 

@ A-10 There's no way I'm up to first with one screen, it's not something I can afford for myself in terms of studies and work.

Link to content

Apart from resetting the BIOS, you will try to see if you have a pbo or precision boost setting set up for you of all types (in my motherboard some 5 different lines). This is something new that Asus has set to be the default and it can cause issues and recommends disabling it. Before this run it was considered oc and was void of warranty.

@K1ko7

Edited By NR
Link to content

Quote of NR

Apart from resetting the BIOS, you will try to see if you have a pbo or precision boost setting set up for you of all types (in my motherboard some 5 different lines). This is something new that Asus has set to be the default and it can cause issues and recommends disabling it. Before this run it was considered oc and was void of warranty.

@K1ko7

It's on auto I tried to cancel and run tests again ..
The board is of aorus not of .
And yet I fall into the category of all the pbo etc. it writes to me that it voids warranty.

Link to content

Quote of K1ko7

It's on auto I tried to cancel and run tests again ..
The board is of aorus not of ASUS.
And yet I fall into the category of all the pbo etc. it writes to me that it voids warranty.

I got confused with the series. So he's actually of . Anyway this is probably a move by some manufacturers to run it on auto in recent bios.

To me it made trouble and I got over it in the end.

Link to content

Quote of NR

The truth is that despite the antivirus being a bit suspicious, it's easier for me to blame chromium Maybe even on the road runs the other. Try disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome. I know it can do things in style.

https://www.howtogeek.com/412738/how-to-turn-hardware-acceleration-on-and-off-in-chrome/

@K1ko7

The truth is that Bull sounds appropriate to the phenomenon, only that I do not understand why this will happen to my hardware, which is relatively strong.

What's more it does not happen to any of my colleagues who use the same programming and the same things as me.

Link to content

It has nothing to do with how new or powerful the hardware is. Google likes to run experimental studies in an extensive way that can go wrong. @K1ko7

It edits a sample and not for all users. On the contrary, the newer your hardware, the more likely you are to get into these designs. You have the option to set in Chrome that you are not interested in these studies.

Edited By NR
Link to content

Quote of NR

It has nothing to do with how new or powerful the hardware is. Google likes to run experimental studies in an extensive way that can go wrong. @K1ko7

It edits a sample and not for all users. On the contrary, the newer your hardware, the more likely you are to get into these designs.

Interesting .. even more interesting if it will really solve because I read about it and it really happens from math calculations and all sorts of things that made sense lie as a result of my work, what also was written that it concerns GPU so it fits stamp for these 2 things, again thanks for the help dude update If the fault returns!

Link to content

Quote of NR

It edits a sample and not for all users. On the contrary, the newer your hardware, the more likely you are to get into these designs. You have the option to set in Chrome that you are not interested in these studies.

Unfortunately the glitch happened again this time the av was not even on high consumption of ram ..
Yes I have no idea which way to go, maybe it's already time to go to the lab?

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site