Laptop Buying Advice After The Last Death - Computer Buying Advice - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Advice on buying a laptop after the last death

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

4000 ~
 If it is possible in less excellent, if there is something very better it is possible to exceed.

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Mostly watching YouTube, browsing the browser and using it for studies, cs go roof gaming and probably not.

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, And screen)?
No.

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)
There is a drive , And does not bother me to buy ram separately.

5. How important is silent computer operation? 
It is important.

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?
No.

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?
No, but If so.

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.
No, he lives in the Sharon area.

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)?
As soon as possible.

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking?
Type c (optional)
Aux connection
 High quality screen

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers \ One screen or another)
No

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details
Durability, build quality and reliability are especially important to me, I will not play heavy games on the computer at all.
The bottom line, that the emphasis will be on build quality, screen and reliability and less on gaming uses, but still be fast, thank you!

Link to content

Not lacking in laptops, but in your budget it's the best in my opinion.

There is a 14-inch version, ALT.

Hard to find A better screen and also a keyboard and warranty and service.

All the other alternatives are missing one of the things.

Edited By A-10
Link to content

Quote of A-10

Not lacking in laptops, but in your budget it's the best in my opinion.

There is a 14-inch version, ALT.

Hard to find Mobile A better screen and also a keyboard and warranty and service.

All the other alternatives are missing one of the things.

Hp pavilion zenbook less good in your opinion?

And what is the difference between this series and ideapad?

Link to content

Quote by AviKiman1

Hp pavilion ASUS zenbook less good in your opinion?

This is too general.

Without specifying a specific model, there is no point in saying one series or another from a manufacturer.

For example, the mobile I suggested also has an almost identical model with a few different letters at the end of the model,

Where the screen is less bright and less quality.

And ostensibly he is too Thinkbook!

Quote by AviKiman1

And what is the difference between this series and ideapad?

ideapad is a basic series in every way.

Certainly in terms of quality of service / warranty.

THINKBOOK was allegedly invested under the series ,

But over time things changed and the boundaries blurred,

With the flickers of a successful model here and there.

Link to content

Quote of A-10

This is too general.

Without specifying a specific model, there is no point in saying one series or another from a manufacturer.

For example, the mobile I suggested also has an almost identical model with a few different letters at the end of the model,

Where the screen is less bright and less quality.

And ostensibly he is too Mobile Thinkbook!

ideapad is a basic series in every way.

Certainly in terms of quality of service / warranty.

THINKBOOK was allegedly invested under the series ThinkPad ,

But over time things changed and the boundaries blurred,

With the flickers of a successful model here and there.

Right about the models, I considered the https://www.ivory.co.il/catalog.php?id=39071

But I'm afraid of what 8GB of RAM is (even though it's used for programming software and databases and browsing)

And from the lack of aux input.

And there you are https://www.ivory.co.il/catalog.php?id=38459

But I realized that the tailbone is better than him, what do you say?

Link to content

Of these two, in principle, the tailbone is preferable. As a mobile of a better series of manufacturer.

Remind you that with the tailgate come adapters, both audio and cable .

The minus, only 8 GB of RAM, and in programming you will definitely need at least 16.

In the tailbone it is usually not possible to increase the memory.

And will also need to extend the warranty to three years.

The hp comes with everything that is missing in the tailbuck (except the entry ) But is one level less than him.

Is what I said, hard to find Which is both and both and both.

there is also Less shiny, like the ThinkPad E, but it's not cheaper.

Link to content

Quote of A-10

Of these two, in principle, the tailbone is preferable. As a mobile of a better series of manufacturer.

Remind you that with the tailgate come adapters, both audio and cable Network.

The minus, only 8 GB of RAM, and in programming you will definitely need at least 16.

In the tailbone it is usually not possible to increase the memory.

And will also need to extend the warranty to three years.

The hp comes with everything that is missing in the tailbuck (except the entry Network ) But is one level less than him.

Is what I said, hard to find Mobile Which is both and both and both.

there is also Mobile Less shiny, like the ThinkPad E, but it's not cheaper.

I understood you .. I found in ksp a document 160565 A version of the tailbook with 16gb, does it make sense that this is the only difference from the 167305 section and it is NIS 400 more?

Link to content

I'll check tomorrow, at the moment I can not dig deeper .....

But if 400 NIS seems excessive to you .... get used to it.

This is a premium series of , And all pips accordingly!

What's more, the period with the corona is not exactly soothing

The things in terms of price, and not just at Asus.

Link to content

Quote by AviKiman1

I understood you .. I found in ksp a document 160565 A version of the tailbook with 16gb, does it make sense that this is the only difference from the 167305 section and it is NIS 400 more?

Hey

This is indeed the same mobile (the ones in KSP, it is not the same mobile as in the Ivory) and the difference between them is 8 GB .

As they say, that's what's there.

Please note that the warranty is for one year only, and can be extended to three years at an additional cost.

It can be said that the responsibility is due to the Achilles' heel of In Israel.

Well, how you look.

The mobile itself is cool, by the way ....

Edited By A-10
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site