Mobile Keyboard - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Mobile keyboard

Hi friend

Three questions:

1. On all keyboards of The backslash is above the Hunter key as opposed to regular keyboards that are on the left?

2. Is the size of the keys on the mobile different from a standard keyboard? I have a very hard time with blind typing because I feel like the keys are a different size.

3. What is the difference between the switches (I hope this is the concept). Mobile click is different. I'm still not sure if it's more or less convenient. Should typing be more comfortable on the laptop than a low-quality keyboard?

Edited By law89
Link to content

1. No. Not on all mobiles.

There are some and there are some.

Some it "sits" right above the lunter, and some the backslash

Is above another key, i.e. between it and Enter separates another key.

And of course there are other kinds of arrangements, according to the imagination of the manufacturers.

It also depends with the Hunter is just a standard width key or grabs two rows of keys,

And so on and so forth.

The screen size also dictates the arrangement of the keys, not that 17.3 should be a problem,

but She sometimes chose to put the same keyboard on both 15.6 and 17.3, just the edges were different widths.

2. Obviously. You do not have the luxury of a standard keyboard.

A standard keyboard doesn't really have a limit on its width, or dimensions at all.

In mobile, as mentioned, it is dictated by the screen size and other technical considerations.

3. lol

You opened a Pandora's box.

It is clear that the mechanism is different.

Again, there is not all the depth that the manufacturer can afford in a standard keyboard.

With the key on the keyboard of Making a move of 1.7mm, it is considered a real wow.

Of course the required pressure and operating point and other Yamba parameters also make the keyboard

For successful / excellent, good, okay or not good enough.

And getting used to printing on a laptop is part of using it.

Edited By A-10
Link to content

Thanks.

Every time I want n \ I accidentally press the Hunter out of the habit that the key is there.

I will need time to get used to the size and location of the keys.

Are keyboards of Considered quality for simple regular keyboards? (I'm trying to figure out if it's better for me to work with it or connect an external Logitech mk270 keyboard that I'm relatively used to)

Link to content

It's pretty subjective, after all.

It is possible and there is a keyboard rating between the laptops and themselves.

Maybe they did, but I do not know, and the truth also sees no reason,

Comparisons between mobile keyboards and regular ones.

In short, like anything, good and excellent keyboards are or at least have been in the past ,,

In expensive computers, when the leaders in the field were considered the ThinkPad mobile of T series

Of various kinds, and also X.

However, not the Lenovo you have ....

Also stumps xps and other premium computers from other companies received good scores in the keyboard field.

I speak in the past tense because today everything is blurring in this area as well, and "good" really is already hard to find.

To the question of Tekel's -

Take some time to adjust to the keyboard of the laptop.

I do not think the laptop keyboard is less good than a simple keyboard,

But there are too many nuances between the two keyboards, and each one and his habits.

If it makes it difficult for you to get used to it, at least it's good that there are alternatives ....  :)

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site