Fault "8.00 (5.95 can be used) GB" on the GIGABYTE A320M-H board and other faults - Computer Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

"8.00 (5.95 can be used) GB" fault on the GIGABYTE A320M-H board and other faults

I installed new. [Details in attached photo] In this board and system let me use only about 6 out of 8 GB. I tried 2 different sticks of 8 Per unit, one of 2400HZ and one of 3200HZ and the same fault.

There is also another problem with the drives Some that the board just does not recognize, and others that restart solves the detection problem. With SATA drives through the 2.5 connector there is no problem.

Both the mouse and keyboard stop responding sometimes, and return to respond when disconnected and reconnected. Trying to check if I put them on 2 Will solve.

I tried updating BIOS to the latest version, and it did not help. I also have another identical board, and the same glitches. So this is not a faulty unit.

RAM.png fault

Link to content

Quote of HelpSupport

After inserting a drive NVMe Reset BIOS or load default settings.

Check for a newer BIOS version.

I did load default settings. did not help. And as I mentioned in the opening, the latest BIOS version does not change anything.

How do I manually reset the BIOS?

Link to content

You can change that, obviously.

It has existed since the days of Antiochus .....

editing:

But, it does affect display performance / built-in video card.

If it's just browsing or Excel spreadsheets, then overlap, something more serious -

It can already have an effect ....

Edited By A-10
Link to content

Quote by Samuel Dekel

I was going to ask where I find guidance on how to change the allocation of RAM to the graphics core.

It should appear in the BIOS under the heading Chipset however there are important conditions -

This item is present only when you install a CPU that supports this feature

Link to content

Quote of HelpSupport

It should appear in the BIOS under the heading Chipset however there are important conditions -

This item is present only when you install a CPU that supports this feature

It has a processor -

image.png.ce6377c3c6525f5e71bb61c424c88b06.png

So everything fits

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime