Pinging 1000-4000 after switching to Partner's Flash - Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

1000-4000 pings after switching to Partner's flash

Has anyone encountered this problem?

With technical support everything is thrown on the private router because this is the easiest way, two days ago at Bezeq the pings were between 55-110 and usually 65 to Europe.

It should be noted that in a normal speed test everything revolves around the ping 2 and the speed 450-500 I started to notice it in opening websites that takes more time than flash ....Attached picture.

Does anyone have any advice on what this could be, what it stems from, how to deal with technical support cracks?

Capture

Link to content

Quote of eliezer

I'm on Partner's Faber. Specify the overseas address to which you are operation Ping and I'll see what it looks like to me

EU Discord Server

eu-central4941

You need to click on the VOICE CONNECTED connection and enter DEBUG

Thank you so much for your help and appreciate it very much.

*** For those who want an opinion on the service, just so you know that the installation is probably screwed up, they asked me to pay to repair the installation - I did not agree. From Wednesday until now I am waiting for a technician and every day I am told the manager will call you to coordinate and no one will call and probably no one is interested in it.

The connection speed should be 500/50 in practice it is more between 50 and 500 download and stable upload at 50-60.

I called Bezeq to reconnect me, not getting close to a partner anymore in life they are the same style of Taking their time doing what they want and putting m on the customer.

Edited By Red Siskin
Link to content

Quote by Red Siskin

EU Discord Server

eu-central4941

You need to click on the VOICE CONNECTED connection and enter DEBUG

Thank you so much for your help and appreciate it very much.

Do not understand what you wrote. To ping, provide the ip or web address, i.e. the destination url

Link to content

Apparently the problem stems from the provider and not necessarily from the media, try to switch provider.

In any case, if you do not want to stay with your partner - instead of paying a lot to Bezeq, switch to Cellcom, they can provide you with fiber-to-infrastructure .

Link to content

Quote of Tomerb1

Apparently the problem stems from the provider and not necessarily from the media, try to switch provider.

In any case, if you do not want to stay with your partner - instead of paying a lot to Bezeq, switch to Cellcom, they can provide you with fiber-to-infrastructure flash.

What is fiber infrastructure on Bezeq infrastructure?

infrastructure Are you referring to the standard copper wires (telephone, ADSL)? Because if so then you wrote something wrong.

And anyway, Deployes its own fibers, regardless of the fibers that Bezeq deploys.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site