Looking for a recommendation for quality non-stop - Suppliers and Enclosures - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Looking for a recommendation for a quality non-stop

Seaninho10

Hi,

After a power outage that almost caused me a heart attack, I decided to purchase a quality disc for the new machine I built 

guitar pick

image.thumb.png.fae7be6e08a492eb754fe9401e736eb2.png

From what little I have read, in the above case a quality ruling is required - one that can provide a pure sine wave at the outlet.
At the moment, since I am still reading and studying, it is difficult for me to estimate the budget ...

Thank you all for your help 😀

Link to content

Calculate here how much voltage your computer needs (or look for a calculator Other in Google), then search for a paragraph accordingly. Basically there is nothing to insist on a "pure sine wave" because these are significantly more expensive and do not necessarily give more confidence. I go more by power and less by keywords.

https://www.coolermaster.com/power-supply-calculator/

Remember that in any case you will have to replace Every two years or so that the batteries go. So you should choose a model that has a father and mother in the country and it is relatively easy to replace batteries / batteries (it is always cheaper than buying a new one)

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

Thank you very much for the response.
I already calculated the required tension even before I opened the post ...

The reason I contacted the forum is to get recommendation About a quality company or a quality model specific.

I would love to have one (or more) of these 😉

Link to content

Quote of Seaninho10

Thank you very much for the response.
I already calculated the required tension even before I opened the post ...

The reason I contacted the forum is to get recommendation About a quality company or a quality model specific.

I would love to have one (or more) of these 😉

I can only attest to the two I had: the current one - PROLINK PRO1201SFCU - contains two replaceable batteries (batteries), and nicely covers my powerful computer with the screen for up to half an hour or so.

And the previous one (which passed to my parents), I do not remember the model but it was by Eitan Engineering, and I also replaced it After about two years. In the factory itself in Beit Shemesh.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site