Corona Vaccine - Is Shedding Possible? Current Affairs and Culture - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Corona Vaccine - Is Shedding Possible?

Yossi22

I have heard of a phenomenon called shedding, which supposedly the person who did the vaccines for corona may shed the spike protein they get from the vaccine, thus causing the side effects of the vaccine in people who have not been vaccinated. Do you think this is possible?

Edited By Yossi22
Link to content

I understood, thank you. I am not a jerk, I thought it was possible that unvaccinated people would experience side effects from the vaccine because there were vaccinated people around. The virus does not worry me as much as the vaccine worries me

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

It's because you're dumb, the vaccine contains the formula for producing spike protein that does nothing on its own and the virus contains ... all the genetic material of the virus (and just to make it clear of course that this genetic material also includes the formula for producing spike protein).

do not feed the troll.

Link to content

Quote from Yossi22

Maybe I'm an idiot, but in the meantime people closer to me who have been vaccinated are sicker and not necessarily in Corona than I have not been vaccinated and Tap Tap feels healthy

And people close to me have won the lottery so filling out this lottery is certainly smart.

Quote of ag43

do not feed the troll.

OK fine

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Quote of marco789

It's a virus that infects people from euthanasia graduations and dead people. There's not much to do:True there is not much, there is only a vaccine and stay away from people and use a mask Some have been vaccinated and some have not been vaccinated alive There are also people who shot at them and they are alive and people who died without being shot at, so you should shoot at all the people with logic similar to yours And go through Corona and most importantly understand that communication is a livelihood for many people in the country even though everything is false and there is no law in the country against liars it is like the paper can tolerate everything  Yes the media, just the media, not literally any sane person in the world.

Thanks for adding a pile of nonsense to the discussion.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

It is best to have one vaccine and after that get infected in the first caravan and let the body work

That way maybe the body will remember the virus best and on the other hand will not do much damage to the body

That will not help the new mutations

Edited By aviv00
Link to content

Quote of aviv00

It is best to have one vaccine and after that get infected in the first caravan and let the body work

That way maybe the body will remember the virus best and on the other hand will not do much damage to the body

That will not help the new mutations

And you say that based on your extensive knowledge of virology and the clinical trials you have done?

Perhaps it is best to let those who understand the field say what is best.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site