Corona Vaccine - Is Shedding Possible? - Page 2 - Current Affairs and Culture - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Corona Vaccine - Is Shedding Possible?

Yossi22

The question is whether it will come down again after a while. I thought two vaccines would suffice. I'm not sure I want to start getting vaccinated two or three times a year in any of the next few years.

Link to content

Quote of the captaincaveman

And suppose this is what you will need to do in order not to get sick that can be life threatening?

At the moment, according to what we see, it is not life-threatening for someone who has been vaccinated twice. I saw an article that we interviewed two department heads and they said that only one of all the patients with them is vaccinated.

Listen, this is not a simple situation. What's more, there could be such effects from the injections, so I do not know at the moment if it is worth it (at least for me). I will wait and see what the situation is with the third vaccine and its effects on the chance of getting sick, side effects, etc.

Link to content

Quote by law89

At the moment, according to what we see, it is not life-threatening for someone who has been vaccinated twice. I saw an article that we interviewed two department heads and they said that only one of all the patients with them is vaccinated.

Listen, this is not a simple situation. What's more, there could be such effects from the injections, so I do not know at the moment if it is worth it (at least for me). I will wait and see what the situation is with the third vaccine and its effects on the chance of getting sick, side effects, etc.

Right. At the moment the vaccinated are probably more durable. The thing is that the amount of antibodies in vaccinated people decreases rapidly relative to recoverers and there is not enough information about the significance of this. Does this mean that below a certain threshold they are again at risk as unvaccinated?

Link to content

Quote of the captaincaveman

Right. At the moment the vaccinated are probably more durable. The thing is that the amount of antibodies in vaccinated people decreases rapidly relative to recoverers and there is not enough information about the significance of this. Does this mean that below a certain threshold they are again at risk as unvaccinated?

That's the question. Probably only time will tell.

Is there already information on how much the third vaccine helps against the new strains?

Link to content

There is a logical reason. The original vaccine is intended for new strains so it is not certain how effective a third dose will be against all new strains.

What will happen to the percentage of positive tests in the ultra-Orthodox sector? 16% in Elad, 14% in Modi'in Illit, 13% in Bnei Brak. How do places where there have been so many patients continue to be with such a high percentage of positive tests?

They have some commentator who under every fresh tree blames the whole world for what is happening to them. He also recycles articles on all sites:

https://www.mako.co.il/news-columns/2021_q3/Article-05fe26e5a8b4b71027.htm

https://www.kikar.co.il/398840.html

https://www.kikar.co.il/398629.html

https://www.ynet.co.il/judaism/article/ryvzncqxk

The difficult scenes that took place during the previous closures in addition to the massive increase in this population and the amount of benefits it receives make me think that it is not far off today that they will crumble the country from within.

Edited By law89
Link to content

In the UK the vaccine also worked well with 2 doses because they were vaccinated with the second vaccine after a few months

And this is what gave the effect of the vaccine with memory

There is a situation where the third vaccine will be the last

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site