Help About ASUS STRIX 3080 TI OC - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Help about the ASUS STRIX 3080 TI OC

Barak Dadon

Hello everyone,

I got the ticket STRIX 3080 TI at a good time I started running some games and the GPU TEMP reached 73 degrees maximum and MEMORY TEMP reached 84 degrees Is that right? Is it too high? Would appreciate help

I also did UNDERVOLT to GPU to 1.0 volts and still the temperatures are high

I'm more worried about what MEMORY TEMP Some say can reach up to 100 degrees What is recommended for 7/24?

236438645_4957525270929483_5176966064650141810_n.jpg

Link to content

That's okay.

Despite this, there was a discussion here recently that eventually replaced the heatsink with water cooling and the temperature of the whole system improved.

Your business also looks very crowded.

In your case it seems to me that the only place for the 360 ​​radiator is outside the case upstairs. 

Link to content

These are the temperatures of 3080TI, if you want to improve the temperatures of the memory you can replace thermal pads.

Another option is of course to try Undervolting which is supposed to lower your temperatures without affecting performance almost at all.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Temperature is normal, read performance across the grid. Anyway, I'm not sure about replacing the pads in STRIX - where they do a very good job, The best in video cards in my opinion (I'm with Gigabyte which is also good, because it was not in ASUS stock).

I also had the same problem, a small crowded case, the video card cooked everything there, I switched to water cooling that solved the whole problem, the radiator sits in the front outside.

3080TI stock stock

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/msi-geforce-rtx-3080-ti-suprim-x/32.html

image.png.80a3b7414f146f17e31589cba5d561a5.png

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site